Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 08 2012
By: hhgkfg44 First Son 3 posts
Offline

Ps3 account suspended or banned

6 replies 693 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

hey my ps3 account has been suspended i would like to know why i have not done anything wrong and got no email why

 

Psn name xSnEaKyJeWx

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (693 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28655 posts
 

Re: Ps3 account suspended or banned

Oct 8, 2012

hhgkfg44 wrote:

hey my ps3 account has been suspended i would like to know why i have not done anything wrong and got no email why

 

Psn name xSnEaKyJeWx


Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 

Sony thoroughly investigates a case before deciding to ban or suspend an account, it is not a decision they take lightly, do mistakes happen?, yes of course they do, but although you say you did "nothing wrong", that is likely to be untrue!

 

You should receive an email within 48/72 hours (excluding weekends) of the ban/suspension going into effect, that email will explain the reason & length of the ban/suspension.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (688 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Ps3 account suspended or banned

Oct 9, 2012

ya kk we will see pretty sure i did nothing if not 9 years old reporting me for no reason anyways thx for your time

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (684 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Ps3 account suspended or banned

Oct 9, 2012

its my first time so do i only get like a week suspension or what kinda bs one thing i do and permaban

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (654 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: Ps3 account suspended or banned

Oct 9, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

hhgkfg44 wrote:

hey my ps3 account has been suspended I would like to know why I have not done anything wrong and got no email why

 

Psn name xSnEaKyJeWx


Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 

Sony thoroughly investigates a case before deciding to ban or suspend an account, it is not a decision they take lightly, do mistakes happen?, yes of course they do, but although you say you did "nothing wrong", that is likely to be untrue!

 

You should receive an email within 48/72 hours (excluding weekends) of the ban/suspension going into effect, that email will explain the reason & length of the ban/suspension.


I would hopefully think they would investigate first.  

 

It would be unfortunate if only one word against you, would get you suspended.  I have run into my fair share of sore gamers, and general malcontents on the Network.  I would be livid if I received a suspension, because someone just wanted to mess with me.

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (649 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28655 posts
 

Re: Ps3 account suspended or banned

Oct 10, 2012

hhgkfg44 wrote:

its my first time so do i only get like a week suspension or what kinda bs one thing i do and permaban


It would depend on what you are elledged to have done hhgkfg44, week suspensions are pretty normal for a first offender, but like I said it depends on the "offence".

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (634 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28655 posts
 

Re: Ps3 account suspended or banned

Oct 10, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

hhgkfg44 wrote:

hey my ps3 account has been suspended I would like to know why I have not done anything wrong and got no email why

 

Psn name xSnEaKyJeWx


Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 

Sony thoroughly investigates a case before deciding to ban or suspend an account, it is not a decision they take lightly, do mistakes happen?, yes of course they do, but although you say you did "nothing wrong", that is likely to be untrue!

 

You should receive an email within 48/72 hours (excluding weekends) of the ban/suspension going into effect, that email will explain the reason & length of the ban/suspension.


I would hopefully think they would investigate first.  

 

It would be unfortunate if only one word against you, would get you suspended.  I have run into my fair share of sore gamers, and general malcontents on the Network.  I would be livid if I received a suspension, because someone just wanted to mess with me.

 

Moble


Yep, from what I understand Sony investigates very thoroughly moble before taking any action, they certinaly don't take one persons's word for it & decide to suspend or ban someone.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (633 Views)
Reply
0 Likes