Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: TheManf First Son 4 posts

Ps3 FREEZES ABOUT ONCE AN HOUR ON MULTIPLAYER FRO BLACK OPS 2.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 181 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

Ps3 FREEZES ABOUT ONCE AN HOUR  ON MULTIPLAYER FRO BLACK OPS 2. I have never had any issues like this. The first time I had an issue I was playing zombies and ramdemly lost sound. then an hour later, and about every hour to follow it would freeze. Having issues with both zombies and multiplayer. can someone please help?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Ps3 FREEZES ABOUT ONCE AN HOUR ON MULTIPLAYER FRO BLACK OPS 2.

Nov 13, 2012

It's to do with Elite again. The Elite servers are packing up under the pressure on Black OPS 2's vast amount of new players.

it will only get worse before it gets any better.

i played a whole game of MW3 today signed out of the Playstation Network. Come 6pm today all the COD games will be lagged right up.

plus there's CFW users who have been playing black ops 2 for over a fewer or two now wrecking each of the cod games respectively.

my advice, sync your trophies with the server on your ps3

and then go and get all the COD games you've got and play a game of each one just once, as in to get all the latest updates for each and a new game score sheet.

update elite on ps3

then log in to elite.com and see if it has all your recent matchs stats. If it does your good to go.

if not and you still are getting lag and or no games it's cfw users in your friends list, that have to be gotten rid off.

dont forget to link your facebook on the ps3 and elite. And also link youyo youtube in elite too.

but the game, not being funny, is so buggy right now, that your probably better off waiting for an update to it in the coming week.

the whole double Xp weekend was a good idea, except the game won't be working properly for a month or two.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Ps3 FREEZES ABOUT ONCE AN HOUR ON MULTILAYER FRO BLACK OPS 2.

Nov 13, 2012

Thank you for the advise but I do not think it is from server overload. I had started playing/having these problems when I first got it after the midnight premier. There was not that many users on at the time VIA 12-am to 5:30-AM

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)
0 Likes