Jan 19 2014
By: tentailedbeast First Son 3 posts

Problems with network!

6 replies 343 views Edited Jan 19, 2014

Hi there! Ive been having issues with my connection lately. Ive been playing CoD and ive been getting kicked of games due to host connection lost, at firts i tought it might be the game but nooo, a few seconds later, An error occurred, youve been signed out of the PSN. I already called my ISP and everything seems to be fine with my connection. I live in PR, Ive never had this problem before. Cannot play online and my connection to the psn only last a few minutes... HELP!!

Message 1 of 7 (343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Problems with network!

Jan 19, 2014

19 views, no replies. Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 19, 2014

i also having the network problem. I cannot play online, often get disconnected from network and also cannot join a game as its written " waiting for the host to start the game". when i create a game session, i play for few mins and again get disconnected from network. We PS3 gamers are dissapointed with the network. It will be good if the PS3 programmers, administrator react to  a bit faster to this network problem. Hope this network problem solved at the earliest possible as we PS3 gamers are frustrated.

Thanks for considering the network problem.

Message 3 of 7 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 19, 2014

I am having the same problem. When I turn my system on, I get signed in with no problems but, after about 10 minutes (or less) I get disconnected. When I run an internet connection test, everything checks out fine. I even tried disconnecting the media server and that didn't do anything. This is really frustrating as hell.

Message 4 of 7 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Scyther4077 wrote:

I am having the same problem. When I turn my system on, I get signed in with no problems but, after about 10 minutes (or less) I get disconnected. When I run an internet connection test, everything checks out fine. I even tried disconnecting the media server and that didn't do anything. This is really frustrating as hell.

Same here... Really frustrating

Message 5 of 7 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 22, 2014

At least Im not the only one with this problem. The thing is that this started happening only a few days ago. I even called my ISP and they send a technician and everything is fine with my ISP.

Message 6 of 7 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 23, 2014

I'm having the same trouble for the last 3-4 months now.  Netflix stream is poor quality as well.  It's hit and miss if I get to play cod or watch netflix.  It's frustrating to the point that I'm thinking of giving ps3 away and buying an xbox.  They don't seem to have the same problems.  I have had ps systems from the beggining but i'm tired of this service.  Makes you wonder if ps3 are at the bottom of the barrell for bandwidth now that ps4 is released.  If that is the customer service we get I cannot stay loyal to sony.

Message 7 of 7 (227 Views)
0 Likes