May 05 2014
By: jboogibeats20 First Son 1 posts

Problems with PS4 Store Not Loading Half of the Time

[ Edited ]
4 replies 861 views Edited May 5, 2014

i got my ps4 on day one and this issue has been occuring since i had it, why is it that half of the time i turn on my ps4 to go to the psn store and it doesnt load up. i mean like i have a good connection so i know it's not my network, i payed 400 for this system and it bothers me that the ps3 store works 100x better than the ps4 store...isn't this suppose to be next gen interaction and gaming? it gets to the point where i have to constantly turn off my ps4 to turn it back on just so i can go into the store properly. this is a huge turn off for me cause i payed for nex gen interaction and all i get is a half done ps4 store server that works when it wants to. STEP YOUR GAME UP SERIOUSLY

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible and edited label. Check here for more information. Thanks! --GrainneNessa

Message 1 of 5 (861 Views)
MVP Support
10147 posts

Re: Problems with PS4 Store Not Loading Half of the Time

May 5, 2014

There is a web page version of the store if you have problems accessing it via Ps4. I personally haven't had any issues with the store loading unless there's  maintenance going on.

Message 2 of 5 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4179 posts

May 5, 2014

Where do you live? Who is your ISP and what is your ISP speed rated at? I dont think its the store I have never had a problem loading the PSN store on my PS4.

I Enjoy Gaming I don't hate anything about it!
The reason to buy a NEW console is to play NEW Games not old ones.
Message 3 of 5 (848 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

May 5, 2014

I had that problem before because of my internet problems. After I upgraded I never had any issues with the store.

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 4 of 5 (837 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5786 posts

May 5, 2014
Moved from PlayStation General
Message 5 of 5 (828 Views)
0 Likes