Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 24 2011
By: Kazuma-Arcend First Son 2 posts

Problems logging in.

2 replies 97 views Edited Sep 24, 2011

Ive been starting to have frustrating problems with my ID, ive been using it just fine for almost a year and today in the morning i was trying to see if i could get the new map pack for Black Ops but it would not appear on the online store for me, so a friend of mine said to try and log into his account from my PS3 to try and boy it by going into his purchase history, i did but it said i couldn't use other people's emails and such so i shrugged it off and decided to just wait for it to pop up but right after i gave up on it i simply tried to log into my usual email but it said "You cannot use other people's emails" and such so i was utterly confused, i tried fixing it and all and searching for help only to mostly find people suggesting a new user, thing is i wouldn't mind at all as long as i wouldn't lose my trophys, friends and data, in fact as long as i kept my friends i wouldn't really care but somehow with my new user when i tried making it i would end up losing everything so i tried going directly to PSN to manage my account but everytime i do it simply shoves a "Going under maintenance" message in my face. Now ive been waiting all day but somehow the maintenance isn't done and id really like some help here so that i wont end up losing all my friends, if i could simply look up all the names and write them down to re-add, i would, but since it wont let me log in and they dont show up here on my friends list either(it only shows that i have 0 friends) i cant do anything.

Oh and this is the link it sends me to when i try to manage my account, it would be great if someone could say if it was temporary because i kept trying to find places where it would say something about this maintenance but i found nothing related to it or even anything about maintenance around the date of yesterday or today.

https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29103 posts

Re: Problems logging in.

Sep 24, 2011

Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

Changing your PSN ID would mean starting with zero trophies again, friends however can be re-added at any time to a new PSN ID, however content downloaded with your current PSN ID will not be available to you, you would have to re-purchase it.

If you're tying to manage your account try the Qriocity website, its been running pretty good but some people have had issues, here's the link:

http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Problems logging in.

Sep 24, 2011

Thank you for the quick response BRIT-KO, however this still doesn't show how i can search for my friend's names so i may re-add them. I can't seem to find any way at all to even find out how all this started, i keep getting the posability of me accidentaly using one of my alternate emails because i noticed that here on the website i am named Kazuma-Arcend and when i log in its simply KazumaArcend without the "-" added in the middle, its the other thing that utterly confuses me even though i KNOW that whenever i logged into my account through my PS3 the email was still the same or i didn't bother to check before i tried logging into my friend's account today which is why ive been also trying to find the name Kazuma Arcend through the websites to no avail to see if i really did a mistake with the emails in any way. If there was a posability of also checking email history through my PS3 that would also be fantastic help but so far im still completely stumped because of my somehow rotten luck today. If there is any way you can help or give a helpfull suggestion to this problem i would be trully gratefull.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes