Dec 05 2013
By: GonzalezXV First Son 3 posts

Problems With Gift Cards

3 replies 165 views Edited Dec 5, 2013

Buy 2 Gift cards to Walmart in America, and served me and the other tells me that the card could not be remidida something like that and try again later and if I put the ps3 tells me that an error has occurred, and I your ID code and invoice I do? please help cards are $ 20 one he served me and the other not, and I went to Walmart and they told me that they are not responsible for that.

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15665 posts

Re: Problems With Gift Cards

Dec 5, 2013

Your forum post is extremely hard to understand, I suspect your first language is not English.

Please try here: http://uk.playstation.com/country-selector/

From what I think I understand, you bought two prepaid PSN cards from Walmart, but could only redeem one online.  The other one is giving you an error.  You seem to say you tried to check with Walmart, but they won't or cannot help.

If that is the case, contact SONY Customer Service by clicking on "Contacting Support" in the lower left of any forum page.  Have your PSN card and receipt at hand when you call or open a live chat session.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 6, 2013

vfr_800_rider hello, no, I do not speak English, I use google translate, well my account is American because I buy cards in the U.S., and good if purchase 2 cards and I served and the other does not serve me and you send an email to support but no one answers me and you do not have all the invoice with the activation code of the card and the code of the card.

Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15665 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2013

There is no e-mail support for North America.  You either have to call or open a live chat session, but likely you will only get served in English.

If you do not have the invoice or activation code then even Customer Service will not be able to help you.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes