Sep 19 2011
By: HorrorBelle First Son 2 posts

Problems Signing in to Home/Network

3 replies 46 views Edited Sep 19, 2011

My playstation tells me my password or email is incorrect and to try again.  Problem is I know without a doubt they are both correct.  I have even tried reseting the password then rebooting the console to no avain.  Is the system down or is there some technical fix I need to work out on my end??

Message 1 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

Re: Problems Signing in to Home/Network

Sep 19, 2011

Hey HorrorBelle,

Since this is an issue with signing into the PSN network, and not really an issue with Home, I'm going to get your thread moved to a more appropriate forum space. -M.S.

Message 2 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 19, 2011
Message 3 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
30171 posts

Sep 20, 2011

PSN isn't down, so it must be either some kind of problem on your end, or a problem with your PSN profile.  Let's recap.  My understanding is that you just tried to log in one day and you got an invalid sign-in or password error.  You haven't changed your password, and you checked all of the obvious stuff like the Caps Lock being on, etc.  You also reset the password using the Forgot Password app.  This was successful, but you still get the same error with your sign-in e-mail and your reset password. Also, your PSN account is either a master account that has accepted the new SNEA terms and conditions, or a sub-account whose master account has accepted the new SNEA terms and conditions.  The screen name that you are unable to log in with is not HorrorBelle, as you would have to be able to log in with this account in order to post to the forum.  Is all of that correct?

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Likes