Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 22 2011
By: Nu_Moonlight First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Problem with downloading....

7 replies 19 views Edited Jun 22, 2011

Ok so I tried to download the Welcome back package I got the Playstation Plus to work but the games arent showing up at all on my system but in the transfer it says its there but not on my downloaded games.... how do I fix this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16322 posts

Re: Problem with downloading....

Jun 22, 2011

Not sure what you're trying to say but this helps most people.

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
  2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
  3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
  4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 22, 2011

Thanks alot it works... BTW is that a Mithra in your picture

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Jun 23, 2011

yeah. i seem to have the same problem as well. i downloaded LBP, but i'm positive i did the same for Infamous. i didn't think to check the transfer part (i'll do it when i get the chance). i'll try it too. thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Jun 23, 2011

UPDATE: I tried what you said and it worked. i was able to choose infamous for my second game. i'll download it tomorrow since it's getting late. plus the wife is on my case so....

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 23, 2011

hey guys can you help me with this problem please, i cant download any big downloads like expansion packs. i tried to download infamouse in the welcome back section after i downlloaded dead nation, when i tried to download infamous it wouldnt download and didnt show the download in backgroung thing. but i can download small things. then it said siggested actions when i tried to download infamous. i also bought the new cod blackops escalation map pack and it did the same thing can you help me? please, sorry this is kind of off topic.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Jun 24, 2011

I could be wrong but it would seem like it could be a hard drive space issue. how many gigs did your ps3 start with? have you upograded it since then before this happened? if not, have you been downloading A LOT of stuff (games, music, videos, etc) over time? I wound up having to upgrade my unit (launch 60GB) back when i tried downloading the 2 GTA4 expansion games. Again, this is just me guessing. hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 26, 2011

ok thanks i will try it i have 93gb in my space and it can hold 111gb and also i have contacted playstation and my internet provider and that seems to not fix my problem how to i update my hard drive it only can download previous downloads that i had but wont download any new downloads that are mb thanks for your reply.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes