Fender Bender
2600 posts

Re: Problem with Welcome Back free games

Jun 4, 2011

Major_Payne559 wrote:

well i couldn't download the playstation plus 30 trail it keep givng me that error message and when i back out it was gone even when i did the same for the 2 free ps3 games error message and it disappear also, I didn't get nothing from that welcome back wth?

I clicked on one of the Welcome Back Free PS3/PSP Game 1/2  selections, clicked “Get Now”, but no games showed up. Now that option  is no longer selectable in the Store. Where is my game?

A: This is an issue we’re working on resolving, however for the time  being, you can still get to that content by going to the XMB and under  the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction  Management>Services List>SCEA Promotion. You should be able to  access the content in the option you selected here.

"You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike."
 photo original_1.gif
Message 31 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I don't have the SCEA promotion when I go to services.

When I try to go to the Welcome back is says 'This content cannot be accessed by this account"

My age is set and I'm over 18. What is the deal?

Message 32 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2011

was your account made before the outtages even occured? i think i heard that you had to have an account before that happened

Message 33 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Oh lame. I just got a PS3 yesterday. Guess I don't deserve it do I? xD

Message 34 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Everybody listen BX_Born worked for me getting my second game right now.

Message 35 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 4, 2011

i got my 2 ps3 games and one psp game the 2nd just disappeared . no longer available. so sony are you going to fix this.

Message 36 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I am also having this problem, but with my PSP. I got the 2 free vouchers, I downloaded one game, LittleBigPlanet. When I tried to download ModRacers, it didnt show up on my cart anymore. Cant access the free games on the "get 2 free games" store anymore. I looked at my transaction history, and it says I downloaded the 2 vouchers but redeemed ONLY 1.

Tried going to Sony support, but of course, the webpage was completely blank. Hopefully we can get an answer soon.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red54\green54\blue54;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2
Get Your Portable ID!}
Message 37 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 4, 2011

BX_BORN wrote:

ight.  go to account management - transaction management - service list - Scea promotions list to get your games..  its legit i just did it

Thank you so much, this was making me so upset because I tried to add the games to my cart and when I got the

Error 80710D36 it dropped the games from my cart and I couldn't get them, but this worked to get them back! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

For the PSP games I just went straight to the download option, forgetting that itregisters it as downloaded to the account before actually downloading.

Also I'm so glad I went to the forums and found this solution, I was trying to talk to someone on the phone and they are so loaded downs with calls that they say they have to many calls and they can't take yours and drop you Smiley Mad

Q29. Will Linux OS be adopted as you have planned ?
A29. Yes. PS3 is a computer system and Linux OS is adopted as one of the standard OSes.
Message 38 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I chose Dead Nation and Wipeout HD as my 2 free games.  Wipeout downloaded fine, but Dead Nation hangs at 71 percent (1012MB) and won't finish.  I've tried to get it like 10 times now and it hangs EVERY time. Did I waste a free game? Also, my PS3 is very laggy since yesterday and randomly freezes unless I sign out of PSN. Is this due to high traffic? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as there is none to be found on the blogs.

Message 39 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I signed back up to get my vouchers for Little Big Planet and Killzone: Liberation but nothing shows up in the cart for them and I'm not able to download them.  Whenever I try to access account management I am welcomed witgh an error on the PSP as 80431063 but if I try to access it from MediaGo it tells me that the PSN Store is down again in Japanese. 

After attempting to go to the Welcome Back selection it lists no options or downloads available...

Message 40 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes