Jun 6, 2011

I tried this and it worked without a flaw thankyou very much

Message 51 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Problem with Welcome Back free games

Jun 6, 2011

Playstation i had tryed to get my two free games put they dont show up. I had loged in and went to the playstation store and, i clicked on the welcome back and the only thing it shows is a them pixle. There was no game in site i tried this multiple times but I had the same result. Also tries the services but nothing showed up also tried this multiple times. Please help me playstation with me problem quickly please!!! sincerely JONBOii_

Anyone else have the same problem and have edvice please tell me for help

Message 52 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 6, 2011

I'm having a similar problem. I was able to dl my 2 psp games without error. However, after selecting infamous and dead nation as my ps3 games, nothing. It went all of the way through the "get it now"'screen but never started downloading. The choice shows up I'm my transaction log, but there is no record of a download in my download history.

What's up?

Message 53 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Re: Lost  free game's from "Welcome Back" program due to PSN error

Follow this to access your games again, Also due to high volume keep trying no matter the error messages.

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?

A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely or have been kicked off due to high traffic  you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB

2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List

3. Choose “SCEA Promotions” from the list of services displayed

4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games or be allowed to Re-Download an activated game that may have not shown up due to the high traffic demand.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Yeah I got two psp games one ps3 game no where to be found on the second game that sucks

Message 55 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 6, 2011

I've got one here.

So I downloaded Wipout and everything seemed ok. slow download but it was getting there.

The icon appeard in my game list for installation. I clicked it and it installed. But now the icon no longer appears in my game list. It shows up in my Game Data Utility list but there's nothing for me to click on to play the game.

So um... yeah thanks for that sony.

I've deleted it and downloaded it again but got the same exact results.

So my freebe was a 1000 mb space filler on my hard drive.

Awsome. Nice to see my brand loyalty was rewarded

Message 56 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 11, 2011

Thank you soooo much! It worked! WooHoo!

Message 57 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 13, 2011

In the middle of terrible lag and other problems I seemed to get Imfamous twice for both my free PS3 games. Shows up twice in the games menu any way to give one back and get a different second game?

Message 58 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 18, 2011

THANKS!!!!

Message 59 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

Jul 3, 2011

Thanks! Transaction history fixed the problem.

Message 60 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes