Feb 21 2013
By: abtinx First Son 1 posts

Problem with Purchase, Need help

3 replies 115 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

Hi. I purchased DLC on the store for a game I don't own (The Arkham Bundle), never made a mistake like this before but hey now it's happened. I'd like a refund so I can actually buy the game itself. It was all a big mistake, picked the wrong title in the menu as it was right under it. On steam, where I usually get things online, you can't even purchase DLC or expansions if you don't already own the vanilla game. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Problem with Purchase, Need help

Feb 21, 2013

I doubt you will get any response. I had a problem with some DLC and never got a response. That was back when you could still email man rather then having to post it to an idiotic forum filled with people whose lives are so empty they spend them on forums. You should probably call them, as least you get a response from a real CS representative at Sony.

Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40547 posts

Feb 22, 2013

abtinx wrote:

Hi. I purchased DLC on the store for a game I don't own (The Arkham Bundle), never made a mistake like this before but hey now it's happened. I'd like a refund so I can actually buy the game itself. It was all a big mistake, picked the wrong title in the menu as it was right under it. On steam, where I usually get things online, you can't even purchase DLC or expansions if you don't already own the vanilla game. Please help.

Welcome to the PlaySation Community.

A refund is unlikely but it's always worth trying, here's the number:

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40547 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Kungfu_Yoda wrote:

I doubt you will get any response. I had a problem with some DLC and never got a response. That was back when you could still email man rather then having to post it to an idiotic forum filled with people whose lives are so empty they spend them on forums. You should probably call them, as least you get a response from a real CS representative at Sony.

The lack of an email address is annoying, but it has been reported, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

My life is pretty full by the way, I enjoy using these Forums & if it wasn't for people like me people like you wouldn't be able to get answers to questions you may have!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes