Highlighted
Aug 29 2013
By: tross88 Fender Bender 3979 posts
Accepted Solution

Problem with Playstation Play initiative.

3 replies 148 views Edited Aug 29, 2013
I don't think I've ever used the support forum, but I have an issue with this year's Play initiative, and I have no idea what number I should call to resolve it(I tried google and yellowpages). I was promised a $10 psn credit for buying all four PS Play titles, and I still haven't received it. I believe I was supposed to receive it by the 23rd, but since Sony has been really good to me over the years, I figured they were still in the process of sending out vouchers, and I decided I would give them a little more time.

Well, the month is almost over, and I think it's about time I contacted Sony about it. The only problem is, I don't know where to start. I live in BC Canada, but I don't think there's a local number to call, so I'm wondering if there's an appropriate Canadian number to call. Sure, we're only talking about $10, but it's something, and I'm entitled to it. As someone who has supported the Playstation brand since the original Playstation, and who has been a part of the MVP program for some years now, I'm not about to flip my lid over $10. All I want is that voucher I was promised, and I'll be happy once this misunderstanding has been sorted out. Any help will be appreciated.
Message 1 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24517 posts

Re: Problem with Playstation Play initiative.

Aug 29, 2013

Why not use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page to live chat with customer service?

Message 2 of 4 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3979 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013
I could try that. I'm pretty sure that would give me the US number though. I suppose they could transfer my call to the Canadian branch, or at least give me the appropriate number so I could call them myself, but it does sound like a hassle. Still, if that's my only option, then I suppose I could do that. Edit: I talked to someone on the live chat, and he was helpful. I was told I should expect the voucher on the 31st, and if not, to give it another week, and contact them again if I still haven't received it. I'm satisfied with the response I got, so I'm happy for now.
Message 3 of 4 (131 Views)
MVP Support
24517 posts

Aug 30, 2013
Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)