Aug 12 2011
By: Skeptical_Raptor First Son 1 posts

Problem trying to reset password on the Psn site? No problem,

2 replies 207 views Edited Aug 12, 2011

Recently, I've encountered the problem of not being able to reset my password on the Psn Website due to the fact that every time I hit the "forgot your password"link it redirected me to a Maintenance page, telling me that that feature was down for the moment. As anxious as I was, I decided to search the web for ways to bypass the problem. After a while of searching and digging, I finally found the solution.

If you're trying to reset your pw. via website, you can try

1.Go to http://qriocity.com/us/en/  ( Sony website )

2. On the bottom right there will be a Manage account option, it asks you if you want to log in with your psn.

3. Hit the Sign in button, then hit the "Forgot Password" link. *it should work*

4. Provide your e-mail address and your date of birth, *note , your date of birth is necessary.

5. Go on your e-mail address and hit the link to change your pw, and the rest all easy from there. * Don't freak if the e-mail is not

sent immediately. It took me a good couple minutes for it to actually arrive, don't panic and just wait a bit.

Enjoy, hopes this helps some of you out there. 

Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Problem trying to reset password on the Psn site? No problem,

Aug 12, 2011

Thank you man ive been trying to change my password because i put a long password because i was being hacked and then i forgot it and thanks to you i could change my password and get back online i was offline for like a month... i was dying without black ops online... my psn is D213814 add me

Message 2 of 3 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Problem trying to reset password on the Psn site? No problem,

Nov 4, 2011

This works.

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)
0 Likes