Mar 12 2013
By: Orexeno First Son 1 posts

Problem Signing-In

2 replies 132 views Edited Mar 12, 2013

I need help signing in with my PlaystationNetwork Account.... i haven't signed in for years and now i want to change it and i can't since i'm unable to sign in.... can you help me?

Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)
MVP Support
16925 posts

Re: Problem Signing-In

Mar 12, 2013

Not without any further information.

If you've forgotten all your details like password, email and date of birth used to create the account you are out of luck.

Otherwise contact Customer Support.  The link is in the bottom left corner of any forum page.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Problem Signing-In

Mar 12, 2013

Orexeno wrote:

I need help signing in with my PlaystationNetwork Account.... i haven't signed in for years and now i want to change it and i can't since i'm unable to sign in.... can you help me?

I welcome this account to the forum! As it seems it is not your first Smiley Happy

If you just want to sign in to change it you cannot. Your handle/gamer tag/name is locked and you cannot change it.  If you just want to sign into it I agree with the previsous suggestion.

Or you could just use the account you posted with here to use on your PS3 as well.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)
0 Likes