Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 22 2013
By: MaMa_Lawa First Son 6 posts

Problem Adding a Credit Card

6 replies 128 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

Hello

i have a credit card that is from Bahrain and i cant add funds from it , when i try too add the card it asks for Address Line and stuff but my account is UK i dont think it supports Visa from Bahrain does it?

if not what country should i choose when i sign up an account that accepts my Visa Card ?

Thanks in Advance ..

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: Problem Adding a Credit Card

Feb 22, 2013

Call sony

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

Feb 22, 2013

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

i have a credit card that is from Bahrain and i cant add funds from it , when i try too add the card it asks for Address Line and stuff but my account is UK i dont think it supports Visa from Bahrain does it?

if not what country should i choose when i sign up an account that accepts my Visa Card ?

Thanks in Advance ..

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA/NA.

There is no need to call Sony, they won't be able to help you!

Whichever country you reside in you are expected to create an account for the same, you're having problems adding funds because the card is from Bahrain & your account is in the UK, you will need to add funds with a UK registered credit card or by using PSN Cards.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

Thanks in Advance ..

Whichever country you reside in you are expected to create an account for the same, you're having problems adding funds because the card is from Bahrain & your account is in the UK, you will need to add funds with a UK registered credit card or by using PSN Cards.

BRIT-KO

Thanks for reply , but arent there any type of account(country/region) that accepts Bahrain's Visa?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

Feb 22, 2013

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

Thanks in Advance ..

BRIT-KO

Thanks for reply , but arent there any type of account(country/region) that accepts Bahrain's Visa?

Any country region will accept a VISA credit card, it's just that PSN.SEN will only accept a credit card from the same country as the account.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

Thanks in Advance ..

BRIT-KO

Any country region will accept a VISA credit card, it's just that PSN.SEN will only accept a credit card from the same country as the account.

BRIT-KO

sorry for inconvenience but can you help me choose the country for a new account that matches my credit card ? i really appreciate your help

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 24, 2013

any answers?!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Likes