Reply
Feb 22 2013
By: MaMa_Lawa First Son 6 posts
Offline

Problem Adding a Credit Card

6 replies 166 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

Hello

i have a credit card that is from Bahrain and i cant add funds from it , when i try too add the card it asks for Address Line and stuff but my account is UK i dont think it supports Visa from Bahrain does it?

if not what country should i choose when i sign up an account that accepts my Visa Card ?

 

Thanks in Advance ..

Message 1 of 7 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/15/2012
Offline
1031 posts
 

Re: Problem Adding a Credit Card

Feb 22, 2013

Call sony

Message 2 of 7 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39479 posts
 

Re: Problem Adding a Credit Card

Feb 22, 2013

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

i have a credit card that is from Bahrain and i cant add funds from it , when i try too add the card it asks for Address Line and stuff but my account is UK i dont think it supports Visa from Bahrain does it?

if not what country should i choose when i sign up an account that accepts my Visa Card ?

 

Thanks in Advance ..


Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA/NA.

 

There is no need to call Sony, they won't be able to help you!

 

Whichever country you reside in you are expected to create an account for the same, you're having problems adding funds because the card is from Bahrain & your account is in the UK, you will need to add funds with a UK registered credit card or by using PSN Cards.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 7 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Problem Adding a Credit Card

Feb 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

i have a credit card that is from Bahrain and i cant add funds from it , when i try too add the card it asks for Address Line and stuff but my account is UK i dont think it supports Visa from Bahrain does it?

if not what country should i choose when i sign up an account that accepts my Visa Card ?

 

Thanks in Advance ..


Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA/NA.

 

There is no need to call Sony, they won't be able to help you!

 

Whichever country you reside in you are expected to create an account for the same, you're having problems adding funds because the card is from Bahrain & your account is in the UK, you will need to add funds with a UK registered credit card or by using PSN Cards.

 

BRIT-KO


Thanks for reply , but arent there any type of account(country/region) that accepts Bahrain's Visa?

Message 4 of 7 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39479 posts
 

Re: Problem Adding a Credit Card

Feb 22, 2013

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

i have a credit card that is from Bahrain and i cant add funds from it , when i try too add the card it asks for Address Line and stuff but my account is UK i dont think it supports Visa from Bahrain does it?

if not what country should i choose when i sign up an account that accepts my Visa Card ?

 

Thanks in Advance ..


Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA/NA.

 

There is no need to call Sony, they won't be able to help you!

 

Whichever country you reside in you are expected to create an account for the same, you're having problems adding funds because the card is from Bahrain & your account is in the UK, you will need to add funds with a UK registered credit card or by using PSN Cards.

 

BRIT-KO


Thanks for reply , but arent there any type of account(country/region) that accepts Bahrain's Visa?


Any country region will accept a VISA credit card, it's just that PSN.SEN will only accept a credit card from the same country as the account.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 7 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Problem Adding a Credit Card

Feb 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

MaMa_Lawa wrote:

Hello

i have a credit card that is from Bahrain and i cant add funds from it , when i try too add the card it asks for Address Line and stuff but my account is UK i dont think it supports Visa from Bahrain does it?

if not what country should i choose when i sign up an account that accepts my Visa Card ?

 

Thanks in Advance ..


Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA/NA.

 

There is no need to call Sony, they won't be able to help you!

 

Whichever country you reside in you are expected to create an account for the same, you're having problems adding funds because the card is from Bahrain & your account is in the UK, you will need to add funds with a UK registered credit card or by using PSN Cards.

 

BRIT-KO


Thanks for reply , but arent there any type of account(country/region) that accepts Bahrain's Visa?


Any country region will accept a VISA credit card, it's just that PSN.SEN will only accept a credit card from the same country as the account.

 

BRIT-KO


sorry for inconvenience but can you help me choose the country for a new account that matches my credit card ? i really appreciate your help

Message 6 of 7 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Problem Adding a Credit Card

Feb 24, 2013

any answers?!

Message 7 of 7 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes