Jul 23 2011
By: FaytXIII First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Previously Downloaded Content

3 replies 110 views Edited Jul 23, 2011

I recently replaced my hard drive so I can have more space to hold game data, add-ons, and basically anything else that's downloaded. Obviously, some of the downloaded data isn't backed up and I'd have to redownload them from the store. I've downloaded a bunch of content from the store and instead of just downloading everything again, I wait to play the game and download what's missing but I dislike having to scroll down to find specific content. Does anyone know if there's some kind of search function that filters through all previously downloaded content? I mean, it's not too much of a hassle but it'd certainly save me some time and I'm sure that a lot of people have downloaded way more content than I.

Message 1 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Re: Previously Downloaded Content

Jul 23, 2011

FaytXIII wrote:

I recently replaced my hard drive so I can have more space to hold game data, add-ons, and basically anything else that's downloaded. Obviously, some of the downloaded data isn't backed up and I'd have to redownload them from the store. I've downloaded a bunch of content from the store and instead of just downloading everything again, I wait to play the game and download what's missing but I dislike having to scroll down to find specific content. Does anyone know if there's some kind of search function that filters through all previously downloaded content? I mean, it's not too much of a hassle but it'd certainly save me some time and I'm sure that a lot of people have downloaded way more content than I.

Unfortunately not no, this is a function thats lacking in this area, even having them listed in alphabetical order would be helpful.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jul 23, 2011

yeah they need something - on this account alone i have over 600 dl's - and sucks to have to go back through looking for 1 games add ons

Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I would really like to see it filtered by purchased games, playstation plus content, then demos, videos, etc.  I upgraded my hard drive too and am still trying to remember everything I previously bought.  I know there are a couple of promotional games I can't recover either like Flow and  Rag Doll Kung fu. 

Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes