May 23 2013
By: XxINTEGRAxXLSX First Son 32 posts

Please help, i have lost access to my account

4 replies 160 views Edited May 23, 2013

Hello all, i am soon returning the the ps3.  I used to have an account under the PSN name m4a1freak.. I had my brother make the name for me. He does not remember what birthday he used, the answer to the security questions, or the password.  i still have access to the email for the account (i cant post it here as its a little volgur)   I am getting a ps3 again in a week or less.   I would like to regain access to this account so that im able to get on it and get my trophies again.   Now, i am going to use this account on my console as well.   Any help will be greately appriciated 

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/ lets bring back socom 2

"Things turn out best, for those who make the best, of the way things turn out"

"The only thing you can do, is make the best out of everything life throws at you"

"Weather you think you can, or you think you cant, youre right"

The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred.
Soichiro Honda
Message 1 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Re: Please help, i have lost access to my account

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

Edit:  Just saw that you DO need to have your date of birth in order to reset your password either on the computer, or on your PS3.  I've never had to do this, therefore I didn't realize that DOB would be required.

Issue has been answered better by others.

Message 2 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10911 posts

May 23, 2013

You can try calling Sony (800-345-SONY) and see if they can help.  WIthout the answer to the security question, the birthdate or a PS3 on which the account has most recently been logged on with, it will be very difficult for them to help you, though.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 5 (155 Views)
MVP Support
24785 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

You can try contacting support with some details like the serial number of the console the account was made on and the online Id as well as the e-mail and they may be able to help. Call 1-800-345-7669

I provided a fake email address, birthday, and or other identifying information and don't remember it

If you are unable to successfully set a new password using the methods provided, you will have to contact PlayStation support. Before doing so, please have your:

• Online ID
  • Sign-in ID (email address)
  • Console serial number
Message 4 of 5 (153 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
32 posts

May 23, 2013

guess ill let the account go, the console is long gone someone elses now

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/ lets bring back socom 2

"Things turn out best, for those who make the best, of the way things turn out"

"The only thing you can do, is make the best out of everything life throws at you"

"Weather you think you can, or you think you cant, youre right"

The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred.
Soichiro Honda
Message 5 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes