Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 16 2011
By: BustinHard First Son 7 posts

Please Help - Having a problem with "FREE Jurassic Park Video Game with PSN Plus 1 yr. sign up"

3 replies 39 views Edited Nov 16, 2011

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for posting issue, this is my first post.

So I bought PSN Plus for 1 year a few weeks ago in order to get the Jurassic Park Video Game for FREE, as advertised.  Today, I happened to sign on to my PSN account on a PS3 at a friend's house and I received a message from PSN saying I've received the JP Video Game for free and it had an attachment to download it.  I decided not to download it at my friend's house and wait til I got home to download it.  Now I get home and the message is not in my PSN inbox and when I go to the PSN Store the JP Video Game shows as $23.99.  How am I able to redeem the Free game on my home PS3?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Please Help - Having a problem with "FREE Jurassic Park Video Game with PSN Plus 1 yr. sign up"

Nov 17, 2011

FYI  this is what I did to fix the problem:

1. login to my friend's console and begin to download the game

2. cancel the download

3. logoff of my friend's console

4. login to my home console

5. go to my download history

6. the Jurassic Park game is now in my download history

7. re-download the game on my home console for FREE

Message 2 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6743 posts

Re: Please Help - Having a problem with "FREE Jurassic Park Video Game with PSN Plus 1 yr. sign up"

Nov 19, 2011

Welcome to the forums!!

Good thinkin'!!

I read the OP and went....."hmmmmmmmm"

I'm now going to keep this post bookmarked just in case anyone else comes across this issue!

Thanks for posting!

Message 3 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 20, 2011

I have 2 PS3s and I too found the JP message on one PS3, but not on the other. So it does seem to load only on the first PS3 signed on with that account...

Message 4 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes