Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 20 2013
By: xTRY_HARD_STYLEx First Son 1 posts

Please Banned..

[ Edited ]
6 replies 292 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

so i was playing a free for all game on Black ops 2 and i ran into some boosters and i dont like people who cheat at games.. The boosters are ****bleep**** please banned these people

Blacklisting removed

Mna_Grok

Message 3 of 7 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

cheaters and boosters on black ops 2

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

It has come to my attention that more and more people on black ops 2 are boosting and using  what seem,s likea aim bot i have no idea cause i dont know for certin casue i dont know this person but the last couple games he seems shaddy his online name is  ********** and i went to my theater to see what happend and the last kill looked like what seemed to be a aim bot kill he snapped back and to the right pretty fast and 2 shot to the middle of the head as he was moving im not saying im a 100% saying hes a haker but i would apperciate if he would be looked at and their for see if he really is cheating and before you say anythign no its not my connection i have decent internet speed thank you sony for my voice of the player to be heard cause black ops just seems to be getting full with boosters ruinning the game i dont wanna play it anymore thank you  

xXJD1092Xx

Edit: username removed for blacklisting

Message 1 of 7 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: cheaters and boosters on black ops 2

Mar 17, 2013

While I doubt it is even possible to run such hacks on a ps3. I would actually go and report this not only in-game but on the actual Call of Duty website rather than here, you might get better luck over there.

Message 2 of 7 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Please Banned..

Jun 20, 2013

Do you have any proof? There is no way to tell if you are just someone who lost to people and want to get back to them by banning their accounts. There is no real way to block the person who cheats because they can just create a new account, or change their IP, or worst case buy a new ps3.

Message 4 of 7 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: cheaters and boosters on black ops 2

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

More & more games are having this problem.

Whenever you see or suspect someone of boosting, review the game footage, then report all players involved.  

To report the boosters:

1. Go to Friends (triangle)
  2. R1 to recent players
  3. Click on the player.
  4. Click on report.
  5. Click on report boosting.

A common practice of boosting is shown on my youtube video.

Edit: removed link showing how to stats-boost

U--J

Message 5 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Actually you can.  if you go to your friend list, use R1 to tab over to recent players.

Select the offending player & report them.  PSN should be able to review the game footage.

Plus boosting is a way of advancing your character.  If you get caught, you can get stripped of your advancements, or get banned.

Message 6 of 7 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5154 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

Hi xTRY_HARD_STYLEx,

To report to activision, please follow the steps below:

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-report-a-player-who-is-cheating-from-withi...

To report things to PSN, here are instructions:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/report%20abuse

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 7 of 7 (158 Views)