Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 13 2013
By: Orphanism First Son 4 posts

Playstation....

3 replies 138 views Edited May 13, 2013

I've bought well over 20 game's in the PS Store. And when I go to my download list none of the game's I've bought was there beside's the DLC's. Or when I had PSPlus none of the game's are there. Why is that? 

Playstation is letting me down. :/ 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Re: Playstation....

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

As far as I know, games you've received for free with PS+ cannot be played anymore once PS+ expires, so I'm guessing that's the reason you can't find them anymore. However, games that have had a discount for PS+ users (meaning that you bought them, but with a discount) should still be visible.

I can't explain why the bought games aren't visible though. Someone else needs to give you a hand.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

May 14, 2013

Alluboy_ is correct about PS+ - the games are only available as long as you're subscribed, and right now it doesn't look like you are.  If you are missing items that you paid for, you'll probably want to contact Sony through the links at the bottom of the page.  

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

May 14, 2013

Above poster are correct. Games you got for free during your PS+ subscription only remain available while you are a member of PS+. That's the benefit of the program.

If you have content that you paid for missing... that is another issue and you should contact customer service. Good luck!

You can contact customer support via a method provided by clicking >>> HERE

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes