Reply
Highlighted
May 03 2013
By: game_addict1309 First Son 1 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

30 replies 40244 views Edited May 3, 2013
Why is my playstation store not working it just says system undergoing maintenance im from nz this has been happening since 10:00 am why is it like this? I need to download a game so badly from playstation plus
Message 1 of 31 (40,244 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
44853 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

May 3, 2013

game_addict1309 wrote:
Why is my playstation store not working it just says system undergoing maintenance im from nz this has been happening since 10:00 am why is it like this? I need to download a game so badly from playstation plus

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy for the USA.

 

Hi game_addict, these are the US Forums for North America, here's a link to the AUS/NZ/EU Forums where your question would be better asked:

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Australia-New-Zealand-Forums/ct-p/cANZ

 

 

P.S. Have you tried deleting the PS Store application & re-downloading it?

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 2 of 31 (40,236 Views)
First Son
Registered: 06/09/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Jun 9, 2013

Hello, I have the same problem with my PS3 - I am getting the message about "undergoing maintenance" for months now. I can't get to  PS store, no download Youtube app (since it redirects to the PS Store anyway).

I saw recommendation to delete PS store app and reinstall it. How I can do it?

Thank you, Sveta

Message 3 of 31 (40,104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
26809 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Jun 9, 2013

Just_you1 wrote:

Hello, I have the same problem with my PS3 - I am getting the message about "undergoing maintenance" for months now. I can't get to  PS store, no download Youtube app (since it redirects to the PS Store anyway).

I saw recommendation to delete PS store app and reinstall it. How I can do it?

Thank you, Sveta


On the store icon press triangle and the option to delete will come up.

Message 4 of 31 (40,101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/25/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Jul 25, 2013

why is my ps store is not working why they r saying the service is currently undergoing maintenance why pls help i want to dowmload uprising and revolution pack for cod bo2 

 

Message 5 of 31 (39,749 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
44853 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Jul 25, 2013

Muneeb_RockZz wrote:

why is my ps store is not working why they r saying the service is currently undergoing maintenance why pls help i want to dowmload uprising and revolution pack for cod bo2 

 


The answer is above you!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 6 of 31 (39,747 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/19/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Aug 19, 2013

 

my playstation store keep saying undergoing maintenance to can some body tell me can i get my playstation store back?

Message 7 of 31 (39,506 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/12/2013
Offline
1623 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Aug 20, 2013

2 things to try

 

first try deleting the store than readding it

 

than confirm the system Time and Date are correct in your system settings

Message 8 of 31 (39,484 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/28/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Aug 28, 2013
Thanks! It worked
Message 9 of 31 (39,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/24/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Playstation store is undergoing maintenance on my ps3

Dec 24, 2013

Prees Triangle and then go to delete, Then Re-open the icon. Hope This Helps

Message 10 of 31 (38,131 Views)