First Son
1 posts

Re: Playstation store an error has occurred. no numbers

Jun 17, 2014

We had the same error.

Could add $$ to the cart, but "An Error Has Occurred" when confirming the purchase. Checked my CC info, correct number. But, we had incorrect expiration date as the card had been recently updated.

Download in progress...

Message 21 of 33 (6,463 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2014

how did u forward your date

CubanTigerBlood wrote:

fixed it. turns out it was because i forwarded the date by a few years to avoid cinavia. how ridiculous is that? anyways problem solved.

Message 22 of 33 (5,551 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2015
How can i fix this problem,i cant log on into my psn,because it said an error has occured 80010519
Message 23 of 33 (3,911 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 17, 2015
how do i set a password for psn store???
Message 24 of 33 (3,695 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 12, 2015
Yeah but how do you do that?
Message 25 of 33 (2,134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 10, 2015
Was trying to buy fallout 4 and had the same issue. Every time I tried accessing my wallet or confirming a purchase, I would get "and error has occurred." When I used this method it fixed the problem. Thanks man, I was about to lose my **bleep**, been waiting for this game since in finished fallout 3!
Message 26 of 33 (1,137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 10, 2015

It's been almost 3 years and I'm encountering this problem....
**bleep** is this sony?

Message 27 of 33 (1,132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2015

Well, I totally forgot to come back and update this thread with my results. I don't remember what happened the last time I got an error without any numbers. I can say though that I did just recently get an error with code WC-40328-7 when trying to purchase the recent Bloodborne DLC about to be released with funds already in my wallet. I had to turn off the option to require my account password when making a purchase on PSN to make the error go away. In other words pick no for that option instead of yes. So apparently this problem that's at least 2 years old is still happening. I wish I knew why. Kind of annoying.

So to be clear, if you have some kind of error happening when trying to buy something on PSN try this. Go to your PS4's settings menu, then "PlayStation Network/Account Management", then "Wallet", and you'll see the "require password at checkout" setting. Try changing that to "no" if it's not already set to that and then try and make the purchase again. You may have to log out of PSN and log back in to get the setting to register with your account, but I didn't have to do that. It took effect the moment I changed the setting. Hope this helps someone.

Message 28 of 33 (1,071 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 11, 2016

Hey Everyone, I had this same problem trying to download Battlefield 4, i would search for the game, put it in the cart, try to go to the cart, and then this grayish-clear loading screen would appear for a little bit and then i would get the ever-feared "An Error Occured" screen. So i came to this very thread, read everything, and went to playstation.com, signed in to my account, and went to wallet. I checked the card number and it was correct. I saw that i didn't have enough money in the wallet, so i added sufficient funds( all through playstation.com), i went downstairs to the PS4, did a Network Connection test, and then went back to the Store. I selected cart, and to my disbelief and exceeding anger, it was the same loading screen. i was so furious, I couldn't bear looking at the screen. As i looked up to turn it off in despair, miraculously, angel-like, i was in the cart. i proceeded to check-out, selected download, and am waiting for it as I type. Hopefully this helps!

Message 29 of 33 (599 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 30, 2016
The ps store is still doing this on my PS3, I can't buy anything it only says an error has occurred.
Message 30 of 33 (518 Views)
0 Likes