Jan 04 2013
By: DeathWolf_91 First Son 1 posts

Playstation network wont let me sign in on new email?

1 replies 212 views Edited Jan 4, 2013
so i have an old email account that i was using for my PSN but i forgot my password. i know that the easy fix is to recover my password through a computer, but i can access that old email address due to computer problems... so iv made a new email account and signed up a new PSN account with this new email and when i try to sign in on my ps3 with this new account it says "cannot sign into another users account"...? wth is going on? how do i fix this? i just wanna play online :'(
Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40615 posts

Re: Playstation network wont let me sign in on new email?

Jan 4, 2013

DeathWolf_91 wrote:
so i have an old email account that i was using for my PSN but i forgot my password. i know that the easy fix is to recover my password through a computer, but i can access that old email address due to computer problems... so iv made a new email account and signed up a new PSN account with this new email and when i try to sign in on my ps3 with this new account it says "cannot sign into another users account"...? wth is going on? how do i fix this? i just wanna play online :'(

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Scroll to the far left of the XMB Menu, go to users, then choose new users, then add new user, now add the new PSN ID & password you now have & sign in, once signed in you can delete any other users still on the PS3.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)
0 Likes