Sep 25 2011
By: Soulraven87 First Son 11 posts

Playstation home server issues

9 replies 909 views Edited Sep 25, 2011

is anybody else having problems connecting to playstation home at the moment cuz i keep a network error message saying the connection to the server was lost folwed by D5027. anybody got any ideas????

Message 1 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Playstation home server issues

Sep 25, 2011

More Problems keep getting error D5027 also Why cant they get it together getting tired of all these problems FIX IT

Message 2 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 25, 2011

i agree with u Dawn i really d idk if they are working on it again or what but all my friends that try to get on right now cant get on at all getting same message was is code D5027 anyways????

Message 3 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 25, 2011

yes i am having the same problem too as well. they are probably just doing some kinda maintanence. guess we just gotta wait it out then

Message 4 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Sep 25, 2011

Home's probably under maintenance right now. Try again tomorrow.

Message 5 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 25, 2011

I got the error too but I notice my other friends are still playing so Home is still up. I tried a few things to try and fix it and nothing is working.

Message 6 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 26, 2011

i still want to know what D5027 means anybody know Playstation Support or non??

Message 7 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 26, 2011

This comes from Sony after I emailed support:

"

Thank you for contacting Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI). The issue you describe indicates an issue within the Internet connection.

I apologize for any frustration the Internet connection may have caused you, and I can definitely assist you with troubleshooting the PlayStation®3 system.

The following are steps to assist you with the Internet connection:

-First disable your Media Server Connection. From your XrossMediaBar™ (XMB™), go to Settings > Network Settings > Media Server Connection, and disable.

-Power-Cycle ALL Network Devices:

Unplug ALL of your network devices and equipment, making sure all lights on the modem and router are turned off for two (2) full minutes. Certain VOIP modems (where your telephone is connected to your modem) may have a battery installed. You will need to remove the battery in order for the modem to be completely turned off. More information on troubleshooting your wireless connection can be found here:

http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/280

If this is unsuccessful:

-Try bypassing your router by connecting your PlayStation®3 system directly to your modem with an Ethernet cable. More instructions on wired connections can be found here:http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/261

-Make sure all ports are open in the firewall of your modem and/or router. This is a main issue with being unable to connect to PlayStation®Home:http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/241

Finally, try connecting your PS3™ to the internet in a different network environment (such as a friend's house) to make sure your PS3™ can connect to the PlayStation Home at all. If it can, the problem lies within your internet service provider or router manufacturer.

If you are getting any error codes when trying to connect online, please provide us with the error code(s) after attempting the above listed steps. "

Message 8 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 26, 2011

well im able to connect today no problem so i think it was probably just maintenance like ppl said but it would be nice if they would inform their customers of upcoming maintenance so we wont be getting upset. i have tried resetting everything and it wasnt my internet connection i know that cuz i could still play my online games i.e. Call of Duty: Bloack ops and such so it was on their end that i wasnt connecting thank you everyone for hearing me out any further info on D5027 would be much appreciated thank you

Message 9 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 26, 2011

it sounds like they are trying to blame everything else in that letter cept for server maintenance i.e themselves but i am a loyal playstation consumer ive had the original psx, ps2, ps2(still own), and now my Ps3 80gb 2 port (used). i wont buy an x box cuz i enjoy the free online gaming provided by Sony. Just wish they would let their consumers know of upcoming maintenance and updates so we can be ready and enjoy our gaming adventure.

Message 10 of 10 (909 Views)
0 Likes