Mar 28 2013
By: A_monkeys_ First Son 1 posts

Playstation Trophie Sync

4 replies 259 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

Help guys!! my playstation will not complete the Trophie Sync information for my games, like fifa, it stays at 8%!! i already tried safe mode and all that and is stays the same!! its updated with the 4.40 update haha and i really wanna play!! any ideas friends? (:

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33384 posts

Re: Playstation Trophie Sync

Mar 28, 2013

A_monkeys_ wrote:

Help guys!! my playstation will not complete the Trophie Sync information for my games, like fifa, it stays at 8%!! i already tried safe mode and all that and is stays the same!! its updated with the 4.40 update haha and i really wanna play!! any ideas friends? (:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

This happened to me once, it would stop at 8%, then 9% then 10% etc until eventually it would sync all the way, try not to worry about it so much, it'll clear itself soon enough.

Just so you know that fact that your trophies aren't currently syncing certainly doesn't stop you from playing!

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 5 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Yea you are not the only one that is having this problem. I am going to redo the update with the pc way of doing it because I am also have problem with my games are freezing.

Message 3 of 5 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17865 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Yes, I to have encountered ultra-slow synching. It eventually just works..dont worry about it.

Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Mar 29, 2013

mdwalke wrote:

Yea you are not the only one that is having this problem. I am going to redo the update with the pc way of doing it because I am also have problem with my games are freezing.

mdwalke wrote:

Wont make any difference I am experiencing the same issue very frustrating 

Message 5 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes