Nov 17 2012
By: Kordain First Son 2 posts

Playstation Store - Unable to load Cart

10 replies 2458 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

I would like to find out if this is a known issue. I've just started using the new playstation store, but I'm unable to load detailed information on some product, nor am I able to access my cart. Every time I attempt to access my cart, or add items to the card I receive a message simply stating "An Error Has Occured." I'm not provided with any more detailed explainations, or have found a reason why I'm unable to use the store. Please look into this and reply once an answer has been found.

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Kordain/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Kordain.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (2,458 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Playstation Store - Unable to load Cart

Nov 17, 2012
I'm having the same exact issue. Not sure why
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (2,422 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I am as well having the same issues with the ps store. I am trying to buy ac brotherhood, but when I do I get an error message at the cart screen when I try to confirm my purchase. This error message also happens when I try to add funds to my wallet. Any help to this problem would be greatly appreciated. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (2,367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

Same here, been dancing about it for an hour. Tried adding funds via PC, still no luck. Finally got to cart, then stopped working. Got to cart, then confirm purchase... waiting... and an error has occurred.

Edit:

And now the content cannot be purchased at this time, as well as taking my money, saying it's been puchased via account records, but with no option to download.

Edit 2: Was able to download via Account Managment from PS3. Happy ending, but the process was entirly unacceptable.

Time taken for one DLC purchase: 1hr 30min.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (2,357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2012

My cart status is now updating, but still unable to complete purchases or access cart. The issue is still unresolved.

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Kordain/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Kordain.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (2,311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I'm having the same issue.  I downloaded the BioShock demo yesterday (I think?), bought a $20 card today, added the funds, but now it won't let me buy the game.  It was already in my cart, I just can't GET to the cart.  I've turned off all the other internet-using devices (including my iPhone), rebooted the console three times, and exited/entered the Store more times than I care to admit.  Nothing.  Boo~

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (2,150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Got the exact same issue.

I added a product in my cart and continued shopping. After I was done I wanted to view my cart so I can pay, but alas I'm also getting the "an error has occurred" message every time I try to acces the cart.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (2,149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Has anyone found how to fix this?  I have an item I want to buy in my cart, and when I click on the cart to checkout, it just says "an error has occured," nothing else.  It doesn't even show there's an item in my cart, but when I had the issue after adding the game the first time, I restarted it, then noticed there wasn't a "1" by my cart anymore.  I went back to the game I wanted, clicked to add it to my cart again, and it told me it was already in my cart.  I clicked the cart and same thing, "an error has occured."  Frustrating!!!!  If anyone figures out how to fix this, please share!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (2,109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Yeah I got a fix (got it from the PS3 support thread) and I it worked for me. This "fix" is pretty much spamming the X button until the store lets you continue. For more info you can visit the thread yourself at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/Can-t-Access-My-Cart-on-PS/m-p/38828103...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (2,072 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2702 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Don't know why they felt they had to change it, the store worked just fine the way it was.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (1,962 Views)