Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 30 2011
By: Shimergloom First Son 3 posts

Playstation Store Game Help

3 replies 16 views Edited Jun 30, 2011

I got the PS+ trial of Dante's Inferno and when it expired I bought the full game. A window suggested I "save time by cancelling out of the full game download after the activation is complete" so after it said "activating..." and switched to "1%" I pressed O to cancel. After purchasing the full game I was allowed to play the expired version for another hour but then it forced quit and tells me to buy the full game if I try to play again. Now I only have an exprired trial version and it wants me to pay again before trying to DL the full game. The purchase is under my transaction history.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Playstation Store Game Help

Jun 30, 2011

Have you tried deleting the trial and re-downloading the game from your download list?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jun 30, 2011

ProfessorTripp wrote:

Have you tried deleting the trial and re-downloading the game from your download list?

Hahah, that kinda defeats the purpose of saving time... but unless you have an "Unlock" code download in your download list that's probably what you should try.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 30, 2011

I would have done that already but it's not in my download history, only the transaction history.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes