Jun 12 2011
By: DragAssassino First Son 6 posts

Playstation Store Billing Information Trouble!

5 replies 225 views Edited Jun 12, 2011

Im trying to put mt credit card information onto my psn account from my ps3. And everytime i put my zip code in exactly how it appears on my card information it will not let me put the "-" mark in it. Ive put it on my account from my computer but its saying its under maintinence when i go to that site to manage my account information. So i have to do it from my ps3 but it wont let me put the dash mark. Im trying to get escalation but since i cant put it on i have to wait how long it will take for sony to fix that site. Could they atleast put the dash mark there so this problem wont happen sony should know that.

Message 1 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Re: Playstation Store Billing Information Trouble!

Jun 12, 2011

I assume that you're from the US. If that is the case, then you only need to enter the first five digits.

The dash and other four digits aren't necessary.

Message 2 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 12, 2011

im trying to put my credit card onto the billing information and it keeps telling me its invalid... iv used this card for psn before and it worked and rechecked everything over and over to make sure its right but keeps telling me card is invaled anyone know whats up?

Message 3 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Jun 12, 2011

Toxia wrote:

im trying to put my credit card onto the billing information and it keeps telling me its invalid... iv used this card for psn before and it worked and rechecked everything over and over to make sure its right but keeps telling me card is invaled anyone know whats up?

Everything must be EXACTLY as it appears on the Billing statement and card. All capitals and punctuation. Middle initial everything exact.

Message 4 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 14, 2011

Thanks ive figured it out. I just bought a psn card from walmart and everythings fine. anyone who wants to play with me on Call of the Dead can. just add me and tell me in message that you saw this

Message 5 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 17, 2011

This is ridiculous I'm using same card for 2 years even before the psn hack. Putting everything in identical as statement. I'm getting invalid card info error message. The card is fine. The info is exact. This sux. Sony sux.

Message 6 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes