Dec 31 2014
By: kill2game First Son 1 posts

Playstation Drops ball

3 replies 319 views Edited Dec 31, 2013
I've about had it with this crap, I've been a diehard sony player since the beginning of ps1 and now I wasted all this money on the ps4 the night it comes out and there is no games it's all garbage so I'm STILL playing my ps3 and the psn doesn't put anything on in over two weeks, no good Christmas stuff no New Years stuff, I am tired of this crap, I feel like they just reached in my pocket and straight up robbed me, don't get me wring I can't stand xbox but I am seriously thinking of jumping ship, at least when the ps3 came out there were "ps3" games... Not upscaled ps2 games that can only be played on the ps3, plus when will I be able to do "anything" the system was supposed to do? Like video chat? For Christ sake get it together people, multi multi billion dollar company and all you are doing is robbing people, it's not right, I play between 40 and 60 hrs of games a week and there's not crap to play, at least xbox one came out with some good games right in the beginning, playstation sux, is it going to get better? Eventually yes but why make us wait? And steal all our money a month before Christmas? I could have used the $800 plus dollars I spent on all the "new" ps4 crap on some real stuff, "that actually works" . I'm just venting here people but c'mon.... Get it right, when can I play and actually use my ps4?
Message 1 of 4 (319 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Playstation Drops ball

Jan 1, 2014

Same here, my friend, except I didn't drop the money on the PS4 as they don't have it together even now - YEARS after the PS3 has been out.  My PS3 *just* gave me the old "beep beep beep" (triple-beep, lol, kinda sad actually) and "Restoring System Files" (or whatever he heck it says.)

Side-note: I am on the PSN and the "On Sale Now" section of the Playstation Store and it is COMPLETELY EMPTY - I shouldn't be surprised. 

I had been thinking about jumping to the XBox but I can't see spending all that money on another system (my first PS3 died and is merely a PS2, now) especially one from M$...  So frustrated.  I've been thinking of biting the bullet and getting a tower and Steam.  The prices are ridiculously cheap and you know the graphics will be better (*if* the graphics card can even handle the game.)

I'm with you that they dropped the ball, yet again - I can't believe the lack of planning, poor/mis management, overpriced games that take YEARS to come down to a reasonable price, by which time I've lost interest and they've lost my money.

Overpriced digital copies for full price? no physical copy, definitely no guarantee that I'll be able to download and play half the games I bought, through the PSN, 6 months to a year from now (I'm sure it's hidden in the legal documentation, somewhere.) 

I have no confidence in anything Sony, except for the fact that I believe they'll screw something or someone; I'm confident in that!

Happy New Year, Sony.  Happy New Year.

P.S.  LOL - The spell checker doesn't recognize the word "Playstation" - quite befitting, imo.

Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Jan 1, 2014

I just don't understand what either of you are saying. At the moment I have 10 games installed:

1) Killzone Shadowfall

2) Pinball Arcade

3) Contrast

4) Blacklight Retribution

5) Warframe

6) Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

7) Resogun

8) DC Universe Online

9) Need for Speed Rivals

10) Battlefield 4

all the games work flawlessly. I'm also on the playstation store as I'm typing this and every tab is full of games, movies, apps, ect. I have played with the "share", live stream, and it also works really nice. In stead of typing a message to someone on my friend list I have been sending them voice messages and they have been sending voice messages back.

I don't get your rant at all, unless you don't have any internet.

photo latestronbig.png
Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 1, 2014
I don't have a PS4, just complaining because I have PS3 and, well, you'll see... :-) BTW, the "On Sale" tab finally reappeared but it's the same 'ol same 'ol. Not good for me.
Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)
0 Likes