Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2013
By: George_Rush- First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

PlayStation internet connection

2 replies 1463 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

so i was trying to add funds to the wallet to buy army of two and it just sayed error so i tried it again but the samethign happened i check the mastercard and it was fine so i tried the restore system to see if it would fix things (as it has in the past with this same problem) when it finished i went through everything then i tried to set up my internet and it would not connect. the internet is working on everythign else (3 computers, 4 iphones, and an xbox) plz help me.

Main Problem----->i tried to set up my internet and it would not connect. the internet is working on everythign else (3 computers, 4 iphones, and an xbox) plz help me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1,463 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: PlayStation internet connection

Mar 26, 2013

Welcome to the forums.

If all those devices are running off of the same connection at the same time you may just be having a little too much interference. It could be that simple.  What was the error code you were getting?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation internet connection

Mar 27, 2013
This could be linked to the log in problems they are having. I have two PS3's and one I tried fixing the internet connection when it wouldn't log in correctly and it won't verify the internet connection while the one I didn't mess with thinks everything is fine except it can't log in.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)
0 Likes