Dec 10 2013
By: Ahmed13 Sackboy 526 posts

PlayStation Store Problem

2 replies 213 views Edited Dec 10, 2013

Hi,

I'm just having an issue with the PlayStation Store today. I went to buy Ni No Kuni for $9 (I have $10 in my wallet), but every time I add it to the cart or try anything, it says, "an error occurred". I tried army of two just for fun and the same thing happened. I tried to download both games from the web store as well, except when I try adding it to the cart it says, "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content". I have no idea what that means, i've googled it but I can't find a solution. I'm assuming it has to do with the maintenance that was going on yesterday? I've been playing online yesterday and today so I'm not sure what the exact problem is. I heard an issue about errors where people who had playstation plus were getting messages saying they need playstation plus to play a game. Any help would be appreciated. I added an avatar that was free through playstation plus to the cart and it worked. I tried downloading a free trial through playstation plus and that worked as well. I'm hoping to grab ni no kuni before it goes away from the playstation (whenver that is). Thanks in advance for the help

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Re: PlayStation Store Problem

Dec 10, 2013

okay well clearly this was a result of the playstation store being updated which is ridiciulous. I tried for the last 2 hours to download the game for $9 and it wouldn't let me. Now I check again, and the store has updated and the game has gone back to $20. Ridiculous if you ask me, tried on ps3 and the web store. They should really remove the content once the store has been updated. waste of my time

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Re: PlayStation Store Problem

Dec 10, 2013
I also read the blog every day, and there was no mention of when the holiday week 1 sales would disappear on the picture or anywhere in the post. just that each week there would be sales Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)
0 Likes