Jun 27 2013
By: ChadHeck96 First Son 4 posts

PlayStation Store Problem?

[ Edited ]
1 replies 673 views Edited Jun 28, 2013

I apologize if I posted this in the incorrect area, and if there are similar posts. I'm relatively new to these forums and I feel as if the problem I'm having is unique to me at this moment. My problem relates to the PlayStation Store.

Earlier today I puchased the Far Cry 2 Ultimate Edition from the PlayStation Store using my debit card. On the store it said the total was $20.01*. The transaction processed and came up with an error. I was sure at that point that I had enough money in my account to cover the transaction, but I looked online to see my transactions anyway.

Well it appeared that $19.99 was put on hold on my bank account. Why did the store say that the game was $20.01* if the actual transaction was $19.99? Is this a problem with the store or is it more related to my bank account? I'm not really concerned about money loss as the bank should take my money off hold after a few business days, but it's really strange to me that this happened.

Any ideas or help will be much appreciated. Smiley Happy

*EDIT: I apologize, when I said the price listed on the store, I meant $20.99, not $20.01. 

Mama said they was magic shoes. She said they'd take me anywhere.
Message 1 of 2 (673 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: PlayStation Store Problem?

Jun 28, 2013
Does anyone have an idea what this might be?
Mama said they was magic shoes. She said they'd take me anywhere.
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)
0 Likes