Dec 17 2013
By: RdotMILL First Son 1 posts

PlayStation Store Issue

2 replies 204 views Edited Dec 17, 2013

Hello Users,

I'm having a problem with getting PlayStation Store to load sometimes and it's really fustrating. When I select the icon to open the store it takes me to a blue screen what I assume is the loading screen for the store, but after sometime waiting for it to load it doesn't load. Now I know it take long at all to load becuase when the store does load it takes no more then three seconds.

So to try to fix this I've gone to settings and down to PSN settings were I have activated my PS4 and update my liscense and after doing that it works but sometimes it doesn't work. Now I am signed into PSN when I try to open the store and I even tried logging out of PSN and back into PSN and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Now if anybody else has had the some issue and fixed it, and was able to open PlayStation Store without any problems continuosly please let me know.

Thanks, 

RdotMILL

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PlayStation Store Issue

Dec 17, 2013

This has happened to me many times, and i don't think there's a way to fix it. I think it's an issue on Sony's side.  Sometimes if i just leave it on the blue screen, the store will load,  other times it doesn't, so i just wait and try the store later on.  PS4 still has many bugs and the store is having issues once in a while.  Nothing that  we "customer" can do.

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: PlayStation Store Issue

Dec 17, 2013

it's happening like crazy today,  maybe too much traffic?

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Likes