when can a play online on my ps3?

is the maintenance finish o ready?

Message 31 of 36 (628 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Re: PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance

Jul 29, 2012

I think alot of people would like to know why PSN is always worse after a maintenance period. It seems like the longer the maitenance period the worse things get. As of right now and since Friday when things came back up, online games are freezing and disconnecting, XMB chats are constantly kicking all the users out and Playstation Home club channels are constantly disconnecting the users, spaces on Playstation home are really slow loading. Its really disheartening to see things worse after an all day maitenance and it seems to be a reoccuring problem.

Message 32 of 36 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I'm right there with you, but you have to keep in mind that it is a free service. I'm just glad I don't have to pay to have the convinence of playing online.

Message 33 of 36 (560 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 30, 2012

still not able to login to home keeps freezing up... doing this since Thursday.. 

Message 34 of 36 (549 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I'm just tired of getting disconnected even after doing EVERYTHING they say to do when you call customer service. Then just hear them say "There's nothing wrong with the system it has to be your connection". I'm sorry I am a game programmer, web site designer, 3d artist, among other things. I know what the heck I'm doing and I know for a fact there is something wrong with the PSN.

For those of you that think the PSN is a free thing try again. I pay for the PS Plus and I buy all my games. To get disconnected in the middle of a game is failure to produce a product a person has paid for. Whenever you pay for something you expect to receive what you paid for. However, since that last update no-one is getting it. Which means a person CAN sue if they really wanted too.

The customer service department refuses to let a person get ahold of anyone higher up than a supervisor, they belittle the customer, and try to make it sound like their product is infalible and can't break down or be messed up. All in all so far I am NOT liking the service I AM paying for!

I talk with on average 20-30 people a day playing magic the gathering on the PS3 and EVERY one of them has been experencing the same problems of being disconnected.

This is stupid to be going on this long without some kind of maint. being done to the servers to find out the problems. Instead of finding out what is wrong with the servers they are just telling people to check your ports. Once that is done they say sorry there is nothing else we can do. How about getting ahold of someone in maint. and have them look into the problem or let you talk to them to tell them exactly what is happening?
Message 35 of 36 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Here it is five days after maintenance and still the same problems. XMB chats constantly boot people, Home Club Channels disconnect and online games are constantly disconnecting. Sorry PSN if tons of folks are having the same issues it's on your end, not ours. 

Message 36 of 36 (493 Views)
0 Likes