First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation Network Password reset problems.

Nov 9, 2011

go to forgot password and they will send u a link to reset it even tho the link on their website is broken u jus say FORGOT PASSWORD and then give Date of Birth they send u a link n u can rest the password

Message 21 of 24 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 25, 2012

Try to change your password at sony

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/auth/login.action?request_locale=en_US&service...

It worked for me

Log in with your old password and change it under accound settings. use your new password to log in

Message 22 of 24 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 26, 2012

schalkskotze wrote:

Try to change your password at sony

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/auth/login.action?request_locale=en_US&service...

It worked for me

Log in with your old password and change it under accound settings. use your new password to log in

I don't think that's going to help much if they FORGOT their password.  (above can be done only if one remembers their password.)

Message 23 of 24 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 19, 2016

PLESAE HELP I CANT REMEMBER MY PSN PASSWORD NEITHER MY EMAIL ADDRESS I CALLED SONY BUT LIKE 50 TIMES ALREADY THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO CREATE ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS I DID CREATE ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRERSS AND I GIVE THEM IT THE TOLD ME THAT THEY CHANGE IT OVER FOR ME NOW I TRIED TO SIGN IN AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND WHEN I GO TO FORGET PASSWORD I HAD TO PUT IN A DATE OF BIRTH IT EVEN SAYS THAT MY DOB IS INCORRECT I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO               PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Message 24 of 24 (45 Views)
0 Likes