First Son
14 posts

Re: Finally!

Nov 11, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

I hope this maintenance will fix the problems in adding funds to the Playstation store. :smileyvery-happy:

You can also add funds to your account over here

I can only add 5 dollars on the website. So hopefully I can add more on the website or on my PS3.

Message 21 of 36 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation Network Maintenance - November 11, 2012

Nov 11, 2012

Dont worry i cant sign in either

Message 22 of 36 (379 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6123 posts

Nov 11, 2012

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

I hope this maintenance will fix the problems in adding funds to the Playstation store. :smileyvery-happy:

I can only add 5 dollars on the website. So hopefully I can add more on the website or on my PS3.

You can add up to $150.00 on the website that's linked.

"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 23 of 36 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

It's still not working for me. I luckily added 5 dollars but I could not add more on the website nor the PS3.

Message 24 of 36 (348 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6123 posts

Nov 11, 2012

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

It's still not working for me. I luckily added 5 dollars but I could not add more on the website nor the PS3.

Could it be related to your browser? Try a different browser and see. I was able to select more than $5.

"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 25 of 36 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Still not working on the internet after trying Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Also does not work on the PS3 still. -_-

Message 26 of 36 (332 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6123 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

psforum..jpg

~Amen
Message 27 of 36 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 12, 2012

What are you trying to show me with that picture? Whenever I add funds it pops up a error message. Do you wanna see a screenshot or something?

Message 28 of 36 (319 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6123 posts

Nov 12, 2012

LPdevil wrote:

What are you trying to show me with that picture? Whenever I add funds it pops up a error message. Do you wanna see a screenshot or something?

Yes please.

~Amen
Message 29 of 36 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation Network Maintenance - November 11, 2012

Nov 12, 2012
is this why I've got no game play sound on ac3 which I downloaded from the store
Message 30 of 36 (226 Views)
0 Likes