Reply
First Son
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Finally!

Nov 11, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

I hope this maintenance will fix the problems in adding funds to the Playstation store. :smileyvery-happy:


You can also add funds to your account over here


I can only add 5 dollars on the website. So hopefully I can add more on the website or on my PS3.

Message 21 of 36 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Network Maintenance - November 11, 2012

Nov 11, 2012

Dont worry i cant sign in either

Message 22 of 36 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/12/2009
Online
6512 posts
 

Re: Finally!

Nov 11, 2012

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

I hope this maintenance will fix the problems in adding funds to the Playstation store. :smileyvery-happy:


You can also add funds to your account over here


I can only add 5 dollars on the website. So hopefully I can add more on the website or on my PS3.


You can add up to $150.00 on the website that's linked.

Message 23 of 36 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Finally!

Nov 11, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

I hope this maintenance will fix the problems in adding funds to the Playstation store. :smileyvery-happy:


You can also add funds to your account over here


I can only add 5 dollars on the website. So hopefully I can add more on the website or on my PS3.


You can add up to $150.00 on the website that's linked.


It's still not working for me. I luckily added 5 dollars but I could not add more on the website nor the PS3.

Message 24 of 36 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/12/2009
Online
6512 posts
 

Re: Finally!

Nov 11, 2012

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

LPdevil wrote:

I hope this maintenance will fix the problems in adding funds to the Playstation store. :smileyvery-happy:


You can also add funds to your account over here


I can only add 5 dollars on the website. So hopefully I can add more on the website or on my PS3.


You can add up to $150.00 on the website that's linked.


It's still not working for me. I luckily added 5 dollars but I could not add more on the website nor the PS3.


Could it be related to your browser? Try a different browser and see. I was able to select more than $5.

Message 25 of 36 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Finally!

Nov 12, 2012

Still not working on the internet after trying Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Also does not work on the PS3 still. -_-

Message 26 of 36 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/12/2009
Online
6512 posts
 

Re: Finally!

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

psforum..jpg

Message 27 of 36 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Finally!

Nov 12, 2012

What are you trying to show me with that picture? Whenever I add funds it pops up a error message. Do you wanna see a screenshot or something?

Message 28 of 36 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/12/2009
Online
6512 posts
 

Re: Finally!

Nov 12, 2012

LPdevil wrote:

What are you trying to show me with that picture? Whenever I add funds it pops up a error message. Do you wanna see a screenshot or something?


Yes please.

Message 29 of 36 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/12/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Network Maintenance - November 11, 2012

Nov 12, 2012
is this why I've got no game play sound on ac3 which I downloaded from the store
Message 30 of 36 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes