Highlighted
Apr 18 2013
By: RainbowRanger13 First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

PlayStation Network Banning and Suspending Questions...

7 replies 202 views Edited Apr 18, 2013

Ok just need some clairification here... My friend got banned from his account yesterday. He called playstation and they told him it was for a message he sent to someone else cause they took offence to it.. We both get what they were saying to him except this.. We both explained we were OUT OF THE COUNTRY ( military reasons) for the past 2 weeks and someone must have hacked his account..  We were told they can't help us.. that he will just have to deal with ban for 7 days... We asked to see the messages and prove that this happend so we can bring this to there attention.. They kept telling us they do not care it is his responsiblity to safegaurd his playstation.. FYI HIS PLAYSTATION WAS WITH MINE LOCKED UP IN A LOCKER ON FORT CARSON!!!! No way anyone could get to it at all..  I'm confused on how they can ban someone but refuse to show him the proof or tell him what the messages said???????? And we have proof we were out of the country on military assignment.. Why are they refusing to help us out at all???

Message 1 of 8 (202 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28579 posts

Re: PlayStation Network Banning and Suspending Questions...

Apr 18, 2013

There was no hack. Your friend either didn't secure his password, shared it with someone or had one that was easy to figure out. Posting here will not help him. If he can, he should try to reason with SCEA's CSR/Moderators or let the banishment run it's course.

From this incident, he should change his password, not share it with anyone andmake sure it's difficult to figure out.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 8 (196 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 18, 2013

probably an older cursed message he sent to someone, and that someone reported him.

the report process take some times, then he got ban.

Message 3 of 8 (189 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Apr 18, 2013

First off I know for a fact he didn't give no one his infromation.. i live with him in the barracks.. Second if someone found out his password cause it was easy or not is hacking...the definition of Hacking is To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization. 

Message 4 of 8 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 18, 2013

That might make more sense.. but i figured they would atleast have to prove or tell him what the message was...

Message 5 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Thank you Cyb3rf34k-iso .. Thats probly it.. Why playstation could just tell us on the phone to solve this issue would of been easier.. They make things so difficult for no reason.. All they said was we can't help you at this moment.. We can't tell you anything.... As for Conrad you might want to stop posting until you get ur facts more straight.. Cyb3rf34k-iso

Message 6 of 8 (177 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28579 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I'm sorry that you're upset. There's no reason to be. Good luck to your friend.

Message 7 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28579 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Cyb3rfr34k-iso wrote:

probably an older cursed message he sent to someone, and that someone reported him.

the report process take some times, then he got ban.

That could be it, too.

Message 8 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes