Jan 03 2014
By: stacyd206 First Son 3 posts

Play station Plus

2 replies 125 views Edited Jan 3, 2014
I recently got a PS4 and when I first used it I had a free 7 day trial for PS Plus. After it was up nothing popped up to let me know My trial was over. I had already bought a years supply of Plus but hadn't enter the code yet. My problem is, is that the PSN automatically made me pay for a three month subscription for Plus and I didn't know until I received the email telling me what they did. I'm very upset at PSN for charging me $18 without my knowledge. If someone doesn't resolve this quickly I am not going to be happy. It doesn't help that the idiots at PSN don't let you email them and make you go to the forums.
Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7443 posts

Re: Play station Plus

Jan 3, 2014

Welcome to the Playstation Community Forums.When you subscribe to the Playstation + service they warn you that if you don't deactivate the auto renew feature and you have money in your wallet the service will auto renew itself to cancel the auto renew follow these steps.

Go to

Settings>PSN>Account Information>Service List>Playstation Plus> then choose the option "Cancel auto renewal"

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 3 (121 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Play station Plus

Jan 3, 2014
Thanks for your help
Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes