May 22 2013
By: Raven_Croft75 Uncharted Territory 1620 posts
Accepted Solution

Pinball Arcade PS VITA PSN PS3 versions of it Welll not quite so guys So pls read inside

10 replies 419 views Edited May 22, 2013

Hey guys. Smiley Happy 

I am not here to complain or cause havoc over this lil problem....I am just stating that something is not quite right here...

I purchased for free being a plus member the Pinball Arcade Ps3 game just earlier and I downloaded it. ""See pic""

IMG_0579.JPG

So I downloaded it and this is what I got on my game meny on my ps3...tick tock tick tock...""Wheel of fortune theme song playing"""

IMG_0587.JPG

Then i got this as well....

IMG_0588.JPG

So my question is simple....Where is the ps3 version of this game...I couldn't find it at all. I tried to install the Vita...Nope...I didnt try the demo yet...Considering its just a demo...Now b4 i chose the ps3 platform on the free games plus side of the psn store. I saw ps3 purchased PsVita purchased Psn Pinball purchased....Now where is the ps3 version of the game.? 

I do wonder where it can be guys Smiley Happy 

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 11 (419 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Re: Pinball Arcade PS VITA PSN PS3 versions of it Welll not quite so guys So pls read inside

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Hey guys. Smiley Happy 

I am not here to complain or cause havoc over this lil problem....I am just stating that something is not quite right here...

I purchased for free being a plus member the Pinball Arcade Ps3 game just earlier and I downloaded it. ""See pic""

IMG_0579.JPG

So I downloaded it and this is what I got on my game meny on my ps3...tick tock tick tock...""Wheel of fortune theme song playing"""

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0588.JPG

So my question is simple....Where is the ps3 version of this game...I couldn't find it at all. I tried to install the Vita...Nope...I didnt try the demo yet...Considering its just a demo...Now b4 i chose the ps3 platform on the free games plus side of the psn store. I saw ps3 purchased PsVita purchased Psn Pinball purchased....Now where is the ps3 version of the game.? 

The demo is the PS3 full version of the game.  You probably have downloaded and installed a separate product key file that will unlock the demo to the full version as soon as you extract and install it.  These unlock files are very small in size so you likely downloaded and installed it without even noticing.

As for the Vita version, that is thrown in as a bonus by Farsight as The Pinball Arcade is a cross-play game.  If you do not have a Vita, you can just delete it no harm no foul.

Hope this helps.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 11 (411 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Re: Pinball Arcade PS3 versions of it Welll not quite so guys So pls read inside

May 22, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Hey guys. Smiley Happy 

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0588.JPG

The demo is the PS3 full version of the game.  You probably have downloaded and installed a separate product key file that will unlock the demo to the full version as soon as you extract and install it.  These unlock files are very small in size so you likely downloaded and installed it without even noticing.

As for the Vita version, that is thrown in as a bonus by Farsight as The Pinball Arcade is a cross-play game.  If you do not have a Vita, you can just delete it no harm no foul.

Hope this helps.

I will try that once I am done downloading Knytt Underground on my ps3. Weird thou. I did download it as seen on the pics...They must have bundled it somehow to make it work that way...It can confuse people thou, that dont know that the demo is the full version of the game. Its good to have friends who can help ya out. Smiley Happy Thanx Miss Ann Smiley Happy

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 11 (402 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Re: Pinball Arcade PS3 versions of it Welll not quite so guys So pls read inside

Oct 19, 2013

I got this Game for my Vita and most of the Tables I have are VERY difficult. Either the Flippers are spaced too far apart, and/or the Pinball speed is a little too fast. Not everyone has quick reflexes or is a Master Pinball Player. Scared Stiff is the only Table that I can actually play. Every other table is rediculas.

Message 4 of 11 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 19, 2013

its feel weird that nobody didn't mention "wrong place"

Message 5 of 11 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Smoker163B10 wrote:

Either the Flippers are spaced too far apart, and/or the Pinball speed is a little too fast.

Welcome to real pinball.

Watch and learn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex7XegO5b8Q

http://pinball.org/videos/tutorials/

http://ipdb.org/playing/skills.html

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 6 of 11 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Well here is the thing, under the PSP Game Pinball Hall Of Fame, the Table Bigshot it is great. Speed and Flipper spacing was perfect. Now we come to the Vita Version, and it kind of sucks. I dont get how it would be one way for one System, and then changed up for another System.

Oh and there needs to be a Update that stops it from wanting to connect to the Internet all the **bleep** time and Saving all the time after a Game ends. Should Save after you are quitting a Table, not every time the game ends. Annoying as hell

Message 7 of 11 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 21, 2013

You know...this thread/OP isn't PlayStation Home-related

Message 8 of 11 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 21, 2013

All of the returning tables have been overhauled from the Gottlieb/Williams Pinball Hall of Fame collections. The ball physics are more accurate, and the surfaces have been tuned to mimic trajectories from their real life counterparts.

Have you played a Big Shot in person?

It has a wide flipper gap and is one of the more difficult tables from the EM era. Fortunately the tilt sensor allows for a lot of nudging.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 9 of 11 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Is the mods going to move this OP to somewhere else?

Message 10 of 11 (150 Views)
0 Likes