Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: Miketheking75 Lombax Warrior 108 posts

Pc management account question

1 replies 108 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

This was the first time I got on my manaement account via pc, just notice I had 4 active systems, 1 died, 1 current, the other 2 game shared with wish I want to delete. Question is which one is the system I'm using now, 3 of them say's music at bottom the other 1 has music and video.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18646 posts

Re: Pc management account question

Dec 19, 2012

Miketheking75 wrote:

This was the first time I got on my manaement account via pc, just notice I had 4 active systems, 1 died, 1 current, the other 2 game shared with wish I want to delete. Question is which one is the system I'm using now, 3 of them say's music at bottom the other 1 has music and video.

You cannot selectively deactivate a system via the SEN management web interface. What you can do is deactivate them all and then reactivate your systems. To selectively deactivate those other systems associated to your account you will have to physically go to each of those PS3 and via their XMB interface deactivate them.

NOTE: If you want to deactivate those systems to gain extra slots to game share-again then be aware that his will not do much for you.

As of November 18, 2011 & forth, number of systems for activation is:

• For Game Content - Two (2) PS3 and/or portable systems.  It no longer is 5 systems

• For Video Content - One (1) PS3 and up to Three (3) portable systems

Deactivating All System Associated to Your Account Via The SEN Management Web Interface.

1. Log-in to your Sony Entertainment Network account at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action

2. Click on the "Account " tab on the top right of the screen.

3. Select "Media and Devices " from the left side of the screen.

4. Four boxes will appear on the right: one for Video, Game, Music and Comics. Click anywhere in the Game box and then choose "Deactivate All ".

5. Click "Yes " to confirm deactivation.

Note: Once you have performed this deactivation you will be unable to repeat it for 6 months.

Reactivating Your System

After deactivating all system, wait about 30 minutes to an hour and then reactivate your PS3 system. To do this go to PlayStation Network/Sign In/Account Management/System Activation/PS3 System

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)
0 Likes