Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
58 posts

Re: Payday 2 (Day 1 digital joke)

Aug 13, 2013
Someone forgot to take caps off after beating on his keyboard when he read the comment posted by harutoa
Message 51 of 84 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
395 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

deamonheart26 wrote:

I had payday 2 ordered also I sat up last night waiting for it but no it didn't come yeah I was highly dissapointed but it's just a video game the game will come even the **bleep** devlopers said the ps3 and xbox copies might not be released the same day as pc SO BE FREAKING GLAD IF WE DO GET IT TODAY I MEAN **bleep** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IT IS LIFE NOT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT NOT EVERYTHING IS ON TIME YOU CAN'T GET EVERY THING YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT BE GLAD YOU GET IT SONY HAS DONE A LOT OF THINGS RIGHT THEY MESS UP AND WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S EVEN THEIR FAULT SO SHUT UP BE GLAD SONY EXISTS BE GLAD VIDEO GAMES EXIST SO STOP COMPLAINING THEY MIGHT HAVE A VERY RESONABLE REASON WHY IT WASN'T RELEASED AT MIDNIGHT BUT WAIT TILL THE NEW UPDATE ON THE STORE THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE **bleep** GOSH

Yeah I didn't even bother reading this caps locked nonsense. I am entitled to my opinion, deal with it Deamon.

photo 241cbbb8-c0fa-4ff8-92f5-868a50a26232.jpg
Message 52 of 84 (423 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
279 posts

Aug 13, 2013

deamonheart26 wrote:

I had payday 2 ordered also I sat up last night waiting for it but no it didn't come yeah I was highly dissapointed but it's just a video game the game will come even the **bleep** devlopers said the ps3 and xbox copies might not be released the same day as pc SO BE FREAKING GLAD IF WE DO GET IT TODAY I MEAN **bleep** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IT IS LIFE NOT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT NOT EVERYTHING IS ON TIME YOU CAN'T GET EVERY THING YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT BE GLAD YOU GET IT SONY HAS DONE A LOT OF THINGS RIGHT THEY MESS UP AND WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S EVEN THEIR FAULT SO SHUT UP BE GLAD SONY EXISTS BE GLAD VIDEO GAMES EXIST SO STOP COMPLAINING THEY MIGHT HAVE A VERY RESONABLE REASON WHY IT WASN'T RELEASED AT MIDNIGHT BUT WAIT TILL THE NEW UPDATE ON THE STORE THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE **bleep** GOSH

The Day 1 Digital Program was for this specific reason we are angered about. The program allows you to pre order a game and download it a midnight, thats the program. It has no problem taking your money but refuses to deliever anything. Thats like buying a Program like Norton 360, and the product key not work.

Message 53 of 84 (401 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Aug 13, 2013

How about all of you get a life and stop complaining about a freaking video game

Message 54 of 84 (360 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

So you either ordered the game and don't care about the game being late... Yet you are still on this forum... for what reason?

OR

You didn't order the game  and are so lonely and pathetic that you are just wandering through the forums reading and responding posts that aren't related to you... because... you have no friends? Couldn't find any cute little anime girl pictures to masterbate to? Got tired of calling 1800-free-411 and asking for numbers to random places just to hear a human voice?

Nobody is on here freaking out. I had a good time spoofing my payday ordeal. The other posts on this page are related to legitimate customer service issues. 

in promoting the PS4, Sony has been pushing the idea of giving people what the want, not limiting the consumer, and providing good customer service, so we as consumers expect it from them. 

And finally, you can **bleep** it!

Message 55 of 84 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Aug 13, 2013

deamonheart26 wrote:

How about all of you get a life and stop complaining about a freaking video game

Says the guy on a video game forum... Brilliant. 

Still no Payday 2.  Lame. 

Message 56 of 84 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Deamonheart26 you have a point. Yes it's a game and it shouldn't be a big deal. But fact remains that people plan their day/night around these releases, and that means time away from the things that matter like work and family. IIt's time wasted and no one wants to waste time, specially when you are sold a product under false pretenses. Sony is a business and it's just poor customer service to leave your customers in the dark when you screw up. Reading online there are release dates ranging from today through the 16th. If Sony would come forward and say hey we're sorry the game for whatever reason is being delayed then people would probably be a little less upset. Instead they just leave us sitting here with no confirmation about the product we've already purchased. Bad business and as customers who have been let down we should be compensated for our troubles that were caused by the misinformation. You'd feel the same way if you were told you were getting something at a certain time and rearranged your schedule to fit said time only to find out that you won't be getting that something at the appointed time. Now you won't even be able to enjoy the product because you no longer have the time. It's about Sony following through with their promises, or at least making up for broken promises.
Message 57 of 84 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 13, 2013

2 of my pictures were flagged as inappropriate. Sorry if I offended anyone with my parody. I'll "Keep it clean in the future". Thanks kids.

Message 58 of 84 (267 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

Well,  mecha sorry some folks are telling you to shut up and deal. I have actually preordered a game through the network and yes they can release the game at midnight(according to your time zone) At 2am,The Last of Us was downloadable from the store at said date.

Looks like someone fumbled the football...of course not sure If I will preorder again from the network after this. First time I have had any problem with a preorderd game of any sorts and most games that I have are preorders from amazon. Whatever the reason the game was not day one as it stated has only made me gun shy with the PlayStation Network.

As far as the get a grip man it's just a game comments...how bout you get a life and move outta your boyfriends house and back into mom's house cause she misses you. You need home training and to have some respect for your fellow forumers and gamers before I call your daddy...son:smileyvery-happy: This is a legit customer issue..

Message 59 of 84 (257 Views)
Sackboy
395 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013
Hey Music, yeah this thread has evolved a life of it's own. My gamer rage is cooling off. It still is a sore spot , but as long as Payday 2 updates with the store and I can download it, I can forgive and forget. Though I will be second guessing per-ordering anything from Psn for a while.
 photo 241cbbb8-c0fa-4ff8-92f5-868a50a26232.jpg
Message 60 of 84 (225 Views)