First Son
12 posts

Re: Payday 2 (Day 1 digital joke)

Aug 13, 2013

i'm not infront of my ps3 right now, though your welcome to add me, man.  i'm going to be away from the console  for another few hours.

Message 41 of 84 (601 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Aug 13, 2013

10:20 - 10:28

image.jpeg

Message 42 of 84 (601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Despite the fact that Sony falsely displayed the "come back at 12:01 to download your game" message, from my experience games that are not from the larger developers don't get their own playstation store updates. I had no issue with bioshock infinite or dead space 3 but both of those titles were AAA and had a $60 price point. In the end though, I also feel robbed of my time spent waiting for Sony to deliver on their false promises, and for that, I do feel that at least some kind of apology is in order.
Message 43 of 84 (601 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Message 44 of 84 (337 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 13, 2013

haha vince's post got censored

Message 45 of 84 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Does it really matter? so what it wasn't at midnight it's not that big of a deal long as you get the game and stuff I mean you can't expect them to always have it freaking to give milllions of people everything they want at the same freaking time heck even the developer said there might be delay with the ps3 and xbox versions so it might not even be sony's fault even if it is they are human and humans don't always do everything on time everyone single one of us is guilty of being late for something even if it's our job so really sitting here and **bleep** about it will only make it worse all of you need to get off of your freaking high horse and get some freaking sense 

Message 46 of 84 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
415 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

deamonheart26 wrote:

Does it really matter? so what it wasn't at midnight it's not that big of a deal long as you get the game and stuff I mean you can't expect them to always have it freaking to give milllions of people everything they want at the same freaking time heck even the developer said there might be delay with the ps3 and xbox versions so it might not even be sony's fault even if it is they are human and humans don't always do everything on time everyone single one of us is guilty of being late for something even if it's our job so really sitting here and **bleep** about it will only make it worse all of you need to get off of your freaking high horse and get some freaking sense 

Yeah degrade our point of view. That's the way to get people to listen. The Playstation store said we could download the game anytime after 12:01am and that was not the case. Getting angry is a valid feeling to have in this situation. Say you ordered a cake for a birthday. Say you go to pick up said cake, but when you get there the cake isn't ready. Now when you enquire as to why said cake isn't ready you get three different stories as to why. I bet my bottom dollar you would be very angry. Another situation. You rent a car and they say you can pick it up at such an such o'clock. You get off your flight and bam no car. It's the same as the situation with the Ps store. We pre-ordered a product they said the product could be downloaded at said time and it wasn't. I rest my case.

photo 241cbbb8-c0fa-4ff8-92f5-868a50a26232.jpg
Message 47 of 84 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Aug 13, 2013

deamonheart26 wrote:

It Does really matter, they lied. I wouldn't haven't purchased the product, If they did not provide that false claim. I probably would've just went to GameStop. Thats False Advertising. Now i have to wait till the store updates to get my copy, while my friends on PSN are already playing because they got a Physical Copy. Hell I might be waiting all the way to midnight to night for the Store to update, knowing Sony.

Message 48 of 84 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Mecha-Samurai wrote:

deamonheart26 wrote:

Yeah degrade our point of view. That's the way to get people to listen. The Playstation store said we could download the game anytime after 12:01am and that was not the case. Getting angry is a valid feeling to have in this situation. Say you ordered a cake for a birthday. Say you go to pick up said cake, but when you get there the cake isn't ready. Now when you enquire as to why said cake isn't ready you get three different stories as to why. I bet my bottom dollar you would be very angry. Another situation. You rent a car and they say you can pick it up at such an such o'clock. You get off your flight and bam no car. It's the same as the situation with the Ps store. We pre-ordered a product they said the product could be downloaded at said time and it wasn't. I rest my case.

Case Dismissed

Message 49 of 84 (243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I had payday 2 ordered also I sat up last night waiting for it but no it didn't come yeah I was highly dissapointed but it's just a video game the game will come even the **bleep** devlopers said the ps3 and xbox copies might not be released the same day as pc SO BE FREAKING GLAD IF WE DO GET IT TODAY I MEAN **bleep** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IT IS LIFE NOT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT NOT EVERYTHING IS ON TIME YOU CAN'T GET EVERY THING YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT BE GLAD YOU GET IT SONY HAS DONE A LOT OF THINGS RIGHT THEY MESS UP AND WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S EVEN THEIR FAULT SO SHUT UP BE GLAD SONY EXISTS BE GLAD VIDEO GAMES EXIST SO STOP COMPLAINING THEY MIGHT HAVE A VERY RESONABLE REASON WHY IT WASN'T RELEASED AT MIDNIGHT BUT WAIT TILL THE NEW UPDATE ON THE STORE THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE **bleep** GOSH

Message 50 of 84 (232 Views)
0 Likes