Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 14 2013
By: TRocxUSMCx96 First Son 1 posts

PSN wrong acc used to put money on

6 replies 332 views Edited Apr 14, 2013

a couple mins. ago i just put in 3 $20 codes into my 2nd account and i really meant to put it on my main account so the money could add up and i dont know what to do or how i can do a transaction from 1 account to the other

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (332 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11148 posts

Re: PSN wrong acc used to put money on

Apr 14, 2013
Nope. You're screwed. That money is stuck on your 2nd account now.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (329 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29039 posts

Apr 14, 2013

TRocxUSMCx96 wrote:

a couple mins. ago i just put in 3 $20 codes into my 2nd account and i really meant to put it on my main account so the money could add up and i dont know what to do or how i can do a transaction from 1 account to the other

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

johngie above is correct, the money cannot be transferred from one account to another.

Just so you know though if both accounts are on the same PS3 both accounts will have access to most of the purchased items.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (320 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Hey there,
I've had the same problem happen to me before, but you're not completely out of luck. If you download something (ex. DLC to a game) it goes to the whole system majority of the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29039 posts

Apr 15, 2013

evil1361 wrote:
Hey there,
I've had the same problem happen to me before, but you're not completely out of luck. If you download something (ex. DLC to a game) it goes to the whole system majority of the time.

Yea i indicated that above in my response, but thanks for confirming!

By the way, Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (298 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Apr 15, 2013

As you were told already your incorrect decision most likely means you have to spend the money on the account you entered the code into.  However if you haven't touched the redeemed money yet support MIGHT be able to help, doubtful that they can do anything now but it does not hurt to ask.  Worst case they say no and you are in the same situation still

Here is the contact. http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I concur with above posters. You have money on one account but usually what is bought on that account is automatically transferred to other accounts on the system.  I did this when I had multiple accounts before. You should be ok my friend.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (289 Views)
0 Likes