Feb 01 2013
By: Kaitie2011 First Son 2 posts

PSN signing out in-game

2 replies 147 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

I keep getting signed out while I'm in-game and I know it's not my internet because everything else connected to the wifi still worked when I got signed out. I then got off for a little bit and got back on and was on probation. I contacted activision and they said that the error code

8002AD23 was either my internet or Sony. They said if it was Sony it could have been the server.

Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: PSN signing out in-game

Feb 1, 2013

Kaitie2011 wrote:

I keep getting signed out while I'm in-game and I know it's not my internet because everything else connected to the wifi still worked when I got signed out. I then got off for a little bit and got back on and was on probation. I contacted activision and they said that the error code

8002AD23 was either my internet or Sony. They said if it was Sony it could have been the server.

Yep. According to this link it couldn't possibly be your internet. It doesn't even specifically say "congestion".  Maybe you should try some of the troubleshooting tips anyway.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3950/kw/8002AD23

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN signing out in-game

Feb 1, 2013

I did I turned off my system and it still did it until this morning but I'm still waiting to see.

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes