First Son
25 posts

Re: PSN problems... login and friends list

Nov 2, 2012

Same here with the 3 beep crap,its getting worse by the hour.Hopefully there back to normal by morning.

Smiley Mad

Message 31 of 43 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 2, 2012

omg!!!!!! sony this is ridiculous we put all of our loyalty into the sony ps3 and we play online gaming pretty much everyday and in return we get shi**y promblems constantly ..i   want and love my ps3 but its hard to compare it with xbox when  were having so much trouble and im sick of ur msg saying u are aware of the situation and  working on it as soon as possible...there shouldnt b a situation atleast not every month .. BO2 is about to drop and we are praying everything goes well cause sony isnt the only system we can play our games on theres other systems with online gaming and im tired of my ps3 not working properly ,having to shut down cause no friends,not being able to find a lobby, or my screen going black and freezing so i have to unplug from wall..RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Message 32 of 43 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Having same problems i will reply when i find response

Message 33 of 43 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 2, 2012

My Husband to be and I were having problems before we updated to 4.31 and I got the update cause maybe I thought it would help but it hasn't we are from Canada and we are still having problems signing in.

If we get signed in the friends list takes forever to load who is online, your message's or anything ..... This has to be the worst day in PSN History they really need to get a PSN Status Update on the bottom of the website to let us know how everything is going not just by letting us know through twitter and not facebook cause I havn't used twitter in at least 6 months if not more.

Anyways I got a busy day tomorrow so hopefully this will be better by tomorrow.

YunaAngels
Message 34 of 43 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Some people just say: lets give sony a couple of days.... are you kidding me? this is unforgiving sony is a big company, no a little server made by adolescents,  i know that people behind sony are humans that have family and they want to spend this halloween with her families, but  this is to much.

Message 35 of 43 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Yea... I'm not really sure what is going on today but it is HORRIBLY SLOOOOOOOOOOOW. I waited for about 10 minutes when I was looking at my profile and tried to exit from it. Then when it finally exited I waited another few minutes for the xmb to stop loading.. never did so I had to turn it off which included the BEEP BEEP BEEP. This is all after waiting forever to actually sign in. I finally did again just a while ago and now my friends list isn't loading correctly. I'd love an official response for this Sony!! At least acknowledge that this is happening please, give us that much we deserve at least that much.

Message 36 of 43 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

They have admitted they know its happing on Twitter but not Facebook at https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/264144281147674624

YunaAngels
Message 37 of 43 (257 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Nov 2, 2012

The most affected people are the owneres of a ps vita, the games are really slow, even if you don´t play online, you need to put your vita in fly mode, also this cause a lot of crashes that you need to restart your vita, i can´t play the story mode in lbp vita....

Message 38 of 43 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Nov 2, 2012

neto2552 wrote:

The most affected people are the owneres of a ps vita, the games are really slow, even if you don´t play online, you need to put your vita in fly mode, also this cause a lot of crashes that you need to restart your vita, i can´t play the story mode in lbp vita....

My vitas working fine for gameplay and my friends list and messaging system is almost instant,  just having the issues on the ps3 side.  I've now been "signing in" for 15 minutes.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 39 of 43 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

The probleems seems to be fixed, at lest for the ps vita, a lot of people has this issue, but now im not havving any problem with my vita, for now, i hope they fix the ps3 problems.
http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?75228-Something-up-with-the-servers-today&p=1054899#...

Message 40 of 43 (177 Views)
0 Likes