First Son
2 posts

Signing in SLOW / FL WONT LOAD

Nov 1, 2012

first of all i want to start out by say SONY do you even read this?!!?? second i bought your newst ps3 model and i must say its pretty crappy cheap flimzy feeling... COmpared to pased models... I had to return 2 of them because you guys cheaped out of the HDD and they make a high pitched humming noise... AnyWays.... now that i actually sat down to play it I CANT because this PSN is failing takes me 1-2 mins to sign in.... then  4-6 mins to load maybe 15 friends.... What is going on, on your end.. !!???

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (853 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Re: Signing in SLOW / FL WONT LOAD

Nov 1, 2012

No Sony doesn't really read this. Do you even do a search? There are plenty of threads about this already. Maybe servers are still being affected by Sandy. Your games work off line. Go play.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (835 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Re: PSN problems... login and friends list

Nov 1, 2012

Mrbund wrote:

Today it takes me a long time to log in and my friends list is incomplete; it won't load completely.

Perhaps Sony PS are changing something, but I'm curious to know how many others are experiencing this problem.

Normally, if I delete a "friend"  from my list, there's a good chance that it will take a looooooong time for the deletion to complete.  Perhaps there is a connection between today's problem and this old, ongoing slowness.

Sony is aware there is something going on & they're trying to fix it.  Just called & it's the first thing they say, plus, visit the support  section &  they mention it there as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (876 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Re: Signing in SLOW / FL WONT LOAD

Nov 1, 2012

techneek wrote:

first of all i want to start out by say SONY do you even read this?!!?? second i bought your newst ps3 model and i must say its pretty crappy cheap flimzy feeling... COmpared to pased models... I had to return 2 of them because you guys cheaped out of the HDD and they make a high pitched humming noise... AnyWays.... now that i actually sat down to play it I CANT because this PSN is failing takes me 1-2 mins to sign in.... then  4-6 mins to load maybe 15 friends.... What is going on, on your end.. !!???

Sony is aware there is something going on & they're trying to fix it.  Just called & it's the first thing they say, plus, visit the support section & they mention it there as well. 

Geez ne1atall, people come here looking for help, not to hear that... 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

PSN Issus all Day Cant see MY Friend List

Nov 1, 2012

I Been having Psn Issues all day from Getting booted to  having trouble signing on takes at least 15 minutes to not seeing All my Friends show up on my list to when im on home  cant Pm all my friends , when i try to Pm my Friends it says MSG not recieved cause it says invalid screen name.   IS Anyone else having these Issues Today .?? i been having on phone with SONY  and MY internet compaNY ALL Afternoon.  The issues is still not fixed.  I rebooted my system and rebooted router many times with sony on phone. they had me rebulild my database and i did connection test.   nothing it still dont help my issues im having. Anyone here that can help me or suggest something.  ?

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I Been having those same issues all  day with friend list and signing on. I Been on phone with Sony and my internet company all afternoon i thought it was me. Sony was saying at that time it wasnt time and now i know it was. I Cant even private message my friends on home  CMON Fix these issues Soon.  Theres  Many People who spent alot of money on psn

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (765 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: PSN Issus all Day Cant see MY Friend List

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Same here,every1 seems to have this prob,hope there not getting hacked yet again.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: PSN Issus all Day Cant see MY Friend List

Nov 1, 2012

me tooo , n i jus recently got this ps3, if it gets screwed up cus of sony online im not gonna pay a dime to fix it, this is their problem to pay for not ours.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (747 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I am having the same issue with a slow-loading friends list. Earlier this evening, when I logged into the PSN website and clicked on my friends list, it showed me with zero trophies and no friends (with a message that said I could get started meeting friends, lol).

Anyway, I just logged into PSN and played a trouble-free ME3 MP game. When I shut down my PS3 via the PS button, it took awhile to shut down and it gave me the 3-beep noise before powering down. I restarted my console but did not log into the network. Upon shutting down via the PS3 button again, it powered down normally. So something associated with being connected to the PSN caused my console to shut down in a non-normal manner. ....
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (717 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Same stuff here man. It's taking forever to have me sign in, and if I do get signed in ( every 10th - 20th try ) It doesn't show my friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (688 Views)
0 Likes