First Son
5 posts

Re: PSN Slow and Friends won't Load

Nov 1, 2012

Sony Personnel,

Can we please get some type of response to this forum. I have spoken to people in the UK, The Canadian Provinces, South Africa, Australia and right here in the many states of the USA. Most cannot sighn in at all or have the same issues as mentioned above.

Message 11 of 43 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Re: PSN SLOW!

Nov 1, 2012

First off, check out some of the other threads and you'll see that others are also having the same problems.

It's always better adding a response/comment to an exsiting thread instead of making new threads so that SCE Support see's all issues in 1-2 threads.

Second, it's the firmware. Don't update anymore unless you went on the forums and see what other users are saying about it.

People are already having the same issues with 4.31 so that means I will not update untill 4.3.2 or what ever comes out.

YB

Message 12 of 43 (678 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 1, 2012

The same thing is happening to me,fiends list is loading wicked slow, and keeps signing me out saying error you have been signed out of psn. this is the first time i turned on my ps3 all day.... WHATS UP WITH YOU SONY!!

Message 13 of 43 (656 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN problems... login and friends list

Nov 1, 2012

Man I'm having the same problem today with signing in, connection tests and all of my friends not showing up on my friends list. So now I feel way better because as long as there are problems with others it only means it's psn and they're doing updates or some crap. Thanx Sony for some kind of F-in notice!!!!! I'm tired of bothering my internet provider when it's SONY. Thank all of you players for keeping all of us other players in tune with each other. Gamers Rock!!

Message 14 of 43 (716 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: PSN Slow and Friends won't Load

Nov 1, 2012
apparantly the psn is down from hurricane sandy affecting there servers i am also experiencing the same problem being if ur on east coast there server on the east coast is getting hit hard so most likely that is the problem
Message 15 of 43 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 1, 2012

yes, exact same problem here, just i never had the deleting someone problem but today all out of no where my friends won't load up and if i wait hours only a fourth of them do, i was getting mad because i thouht my ps3 was damaged but its good to know im not the only gamer who had this problem, SONY please fix this asap !

Message 16 of 43 (689 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Is there a way to go back to the old update?  Cause I am having problems with games as well.  Everything downloads real slow.  I also keep getting kicked off serevers a lot.

Message 17 of 43 (545 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Yea same thing here friends list takes FOREVER to load and everytime I try to sign in I have to try at least 3 times. 

Bravo Sony bravo another uking day without being able to play

Message 18 of 43 (517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I'm having the same problem, my friends list is taking forever to load up.  If i get a message while i'm in a game it takes too long to open it and then close it to get back.  Also if i dare sign out, it's also slow to get back on... I was having this problem first when i updated to fw 4.30 and then went back to normal, i'm now on fw 4.31 and i didn't have this problem when i first updated.

Message 19 of 43 (511 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Moved from Forum Information and Help. Smiley Happy

space_cape!!

Message 20 of 43 (632 Views)
0 Likes