Nov 15 2013
By: afrosamurai12345 First Son 2 posts

PSN problem on PS4: billing information

[ Edited ]
3 replies 2344 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

Ok, I've recently got my PS4 and fully updated it, I also received two PS4 offers one for playstation plus and another for for the playstation store. As I was setting up my existing PSN account from the PS3, I entered the 12 digit code for the playstation plus; it recognized it and sent me to another page saying, "in order to redeem this purchase, you set your billing information." Well when I hit the X button, it would not take me to the billing page so I could set up my information. Next, I tried going to settings under account information, and selected Wallet change your billing information and wallet settings. Same problem happened again, just a blank blue screen. I am currently aware that maintanence is being handled on PSN right now so if anybody has any information on this please let me know thanks.

Edit: Moved from unrelated section, made this its own thread.

Message 1 of 4 (2,344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN problem on PS4: billing information

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

I don't even have a credit card as well people out there!!..trying to reedem codes its just the matter of waiting till fix..😒

Message 2 of 4 (2,317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 16, 2013

You need a credit card to reedem playstation plus though Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4 (1,948 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Nov 17, 2013

i got around the billing info part by adding the $10 gift card to the wallet and buying ps+ through the store try that add update the billing info when the network is working fully

Message 4 of 4 (1,721 Views)
0 Likes