Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 25 2012
By: maddman2332 First Son 2 posts

PSN logged in when not in use

2 replies 82 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

I am a college student, and I went home over Thanksgiving break a day early. My roommate was still home a day after I left. I left my Playstation at my dorm, but brought my HDMI cable home to plug my computer into my TV for Netflix and Steam and what not. Anyway, my girlfriend was playing her brother's Playstation the day after I left, when my roommate was still in the dorm. A message kept popping up saying that I was logged in, and then logged out, and repeated a couple of times. I believe my roommate was trying to play my Playstation while I was gone, but because there was not HDMI cable, he turned it on and off a couple of times before giving up. The only Playstation I share my account with is my girlfriend's, and I have never told anyone my password. Is there a way to check the last time a Playstation was turned on, or where an account was logged in from, so I can know whether or not my roommate was using my things without asking?

Message 1 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17766 posts

Re: PSN logged in when not in use

Nov 25, 2012

You can tell the last time your account was logged in from your girlfriends frien list. I'd suggest you turn off auto log in when you get back to college.

Message 2 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN logged in when not in use

Nov 25, 2012

I know when it was logged in last, I just want to know if there's a way to check from which system it was logged in last.

Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)
0 Likes